Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hobbit

0 Day Count Down, GAME ON!!

I actually cant belive that it is only 7 days till it all kicks off again. I am staring to get really excited about it now think i wil be pi**ing everyone off at work this week as i will not stop speaking about it lol. :clap3:

I actually cant belive that it is only 7 days till it all kicks off again. I am staring to get really excited about it now think i wil be pi**ing everyone off at work this week as i will not stop speaking about it lol. :clap3:

7 days :D:D :D:D

Yeah be brilliant when those lights go out and it is underway. Should be a brilliant season i hope

booked next weekend off wok especially, so i have a whole weekend free to enjoy the start of the new season :D

booked next weekend off wok especially, so i have a whole weekend free to enjoy the start of the new season :D

Yeah i am off saturday but they have put me down for sunday. Think i will be having words and telling the that i will not be working as got to watch the F1

You can't believe it's only seven days? The winters seem to go on for ever. It has taken longer than ever for weekends to have purpose again.

My father is doing a single seater experience at Silverstone on Saturday. It was supposed to happen in January but was postponed due to ice. I promised i would go with him but it looks like i will have to record quali'....NIGHTMARE!.

To cap it all, my best friend is having his daughter christened on Sunday morning. Me and the wife have to go and i'm guessing the vicar aint gonna be down with me taking a hand held into the church, so once again, the video will be whirring away.

Please please make next years opener in Oz, like the old days so i can get up with all us hardcore nutters and watch it in peace!

It's that or i go AWOL this weekend. Anyone got room at theirs? I'll bring beer.......

I think you should be sneaking in the portable tv to the church lol. I need to sort out that i will not be working on the sunday or if i am that i have to leave at like 9.30 to go home and watch it.

I usuall would have to record quali but i have a saturday off for a change so will be able to watch. Think it will be interesting

Only 5 days till I sit in front of a computer monitor and stare at some flashing times and get excited for no particular reason.

To cap it all, my best friend is having his daughter christened on Sunday morning. Me and the wife have to go and i'm guessing the vicar aint gonna be down with me taking a hand held into the church, so once again, the video will be whirring away.

Please please make next years opener in Oz, like the old days so i can get up with all us hardcore nutters and watch it in peace!

It's that or i go AWOL this weekend. Anyone got room at theirs? I'll bring beer.......

:nono1: Commitment my friend, you need commitment, I'd miss my own wedding for it :P:P

I wouldnt go that far, when i get married (hopefully not for at leats another 10 yrs yet) then that will of course come first.

I wouldnt go that far, when i get married (hopefully not for at leats another 10 yrs yet) then that will of course come first.

Yeah its all good to see how it is going. especially if i cant see it on tv

though obviously I would have a big widescreen TV showing the race im missing LOL

Only 5 days till I sit in front of a computer monitor and stare at some flashing times and get excited for no particular reason.

:nono1: Commitment my friend, you need commitment, I'd miss my own wedding for it :P:P

Hey, who says i didn't? Luckily i got a second chance! :P

back to the good old days for getting up at 2 in the morning on sundays. i could just record it on DVR but watching it live is just so much better

back to the good old days for getting up at 2 in the morning on sundays. i could just record it on DVR but watching it live is just so much better

Yeah but it will be worth it to watch it live

Yep week to go and I can't wait...... :D .

You're too sensible Ben! Would you be sober for your wedding - maybe it depends who the bride is? I wonder if you could combine them somehow. Remember marriage is all about compromise after all. Maybe you could say your vows on the podium, with family below, and it could be televised around the circuit on the big screens. Then you could relax and watch the race. I wonder which track would be most romantic? Alternatively the ceremony could be on the truck that earlier would have carried the drivers round the track to wave at us. If the vicar is quick you could have the ceremony done by the time it got back to the pit lane. What girl wouldn't appreciate the fact that you so wanted to show the world how much you loved her that you insisted you got married at the biggest sporting event of the year?

A bit of a woman thing to do, but i have my life planned. LOL i will marry before im 30 but after im 28. I will get married to a beautiful, intelligent loving woman, and wel will have a massive traditional wedding but not in a church but in the grounds of a palace/grand house and our vows will be our own. We will have two children, a boy and a girl, Jenson and Jessica will be their names (not cos i fancy pants off jess simpson, ive always liked that name, and i actually genuinely like the name Jenson, failing that it would be holly and alex :lol: ). We will live in a large house and i will drive an aston martin and my wife will drive whatever she likes. We will both work as top solicitors/barristers. Oh and I will not get drunk b4 my wedding, only at the reception :P

We will have two children, a boy and a girl, Jenson and Jessica will be their names (not cos i fancy pants off jess simpson

What about Jenson though?

We will live in a large house and i will drive an aston martin and my wife will drive whatever she likes.

Don't tell her that. Especially regarding how many pairs of shoes she needs...

for that is true, she can chose he rown car, within a limited budget! :lol:

Oh and yes, jenson is so obviously my lover cos im so obviously gay as is he and i really fancy the pants off him too. :naughty:

*btw for all those that are too stupid to realise, that was ajoke and I am NOT homosexual, not that theres anything wrong with being a queer (********* will tell u that), just i am not.

:lol:

come on Ben you said you'd be nice :lol: .........pumpdoc