Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Alonso Up To His Tricks Again

Flavio just thought that he was not up to the job in the race, I don't care about the reason, that's the truth about Alonso in 2002, if he was so good why he was just testing and not racing?

You don't have to answer me about this, I am just opening your eyes. truth can not be change, that will become a lie if we do so.

In fact I do have to answer you, the truth is that Alonso learned things as a practice driver that Kimi didnt know, now its the chance to Kovalainen, Renault is a racing school too, Alonso driving for Minardi and then testing for Renault was part of a process, but well, you have your truth, and your truth depends in a cristal ball...good luck.

This thread is getting absurd, you guys are knocking each other off only for the sake of doing so. Alonso and Kimi are true great talents in F1 today. In about 5 years will know who got the better of the other. All other comparisons are premature and absurd. The next 5 years would be closely fought between Alonso, Kimi and Massa with the likes of Rosberg, Piquet and Hamilton fighting each other in the lower ranks of F1.

As much as people like to discount Massa as a pizza delivery boy, he is seriously fast and in a Ferrari he will have a car to fight among the best.

I agree with you. :thbup:

Are we talking about Alonso or about Renault.

Well i say constructor championship, state McLaren's where 3rd and talk about the competativeness of the car....not enough of a hint for you?

:lol: Have we heard this in the same place?

Ohh...you laugh...I