Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

Schumacher Did It For Massa

Schumacher On Retirement...

"Obviously my replacement I was aware of this for quite a long time and for Felipe it was around Indianapolis that his future had to be decided and I did not see a reason to just hang in and take away his opportunity. I think he is a talented and great person."

Wow it must have been hard for Schumacher to give up what he loves the most. He could have continued but he decided to give a chance to Massa. That is a noble sacrifice. I hope Massa lives up to the endorsement of the master! Today he looked very ordinary againsts a heavier BMW.

"Obviously my replacement I was aware of this for quite a long time and for Felipe it was around Indianapolis that his future had to be decided and I did not see a reason to just hang in and take away his opportunity. I think he is a talented and great person."

Wow it must have been hard for Schumacher to give up what he loves the most. He could have continued but he decided to give a chance to Massa. That is a noble sacrifice. I hope Massa lives up to the endorsement of the master! Today he looked very ordinary againsts a heavier BMW.

Sadly as this is something good that Schumacher has done, people will conveniently forget it or refuse to acknowledge it ever happened...

Yes, Massa has some big Schu's to fill ^_^

Sadly as this is something good that Schumacher has done, people will conveniently forget it or refuse to acknowledge it ever happened...

:yawn:

Good luck to Massa, I think the driver line up for Ferrari is not so bad next year.

Kimi we know is fast, and I think Massa has speed too.

Yes, Massa has some big Schu's to fill ^_^

:clap3:

Exactly, all the Kimi speculation has been bulls##t, Kimi has had a signed contract for ages. Michael never had any veto power and he never expected it, the pressure Ferrari might have put on him was for Massa's decision.

I don't see Kimi having waited all this while, he would have signed for Mclaren if that had happened. Kimi was always going to Ferrari.

So what was then all the talkings from Luca about threatning MS that he must take a decision in Monza and not later as he (as far as i have heard) wanted??

So what was then all the talkings from Luca about threatning MS that he must take a decision in Monza and not later as he (as far as i have heard) wanted??

the media is full of w#nkers like you... :mf_tongue:

Luca never said a word of that nature.

Michael told the team at Indy, most of the bulls##t media speculation has come after that.

the media is full of w#nkers like you... :mf_tongue:

Knock it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luca never said a word of that nature.

Michael told the team at Indy, most of the bulls##t media speculation has come after that.

Didnt know, that's why was asking as our commentator said something about that, but didnt hear all the words.

Agreed.

It just shows to all hear how stupid kid you really r.

So your IQ is let say around 30!

so im not even consider to start a duel here with idiots like u ( IQ of 30 and lower). I can understand that you are a sick prick with no attitude.

You should go back to your kennel and start barking like a true dog.

I said knock it the flock off!!!!!

Very intresting, I never knew that. But this decision is I think an excellent choice, and especially at the right moment. JV(that guy who won in 97) was talking about how Michael won't be remembered and the so-called "beliefs" he stood up for - haha, guess it's gone all wrong for him.

<sigh>

Back to schumacher. Well I pay my respect to him. Even I am not his no 1 fan, he will be missed. Surely missed. I do wish he instead of retire, fall back into testing role for a couple of races, like oliver did. Watching him on tv giving his emotional speech is very heart breaking for his die heart fans.

And now kimi to ferrari. :) well now I have to get use to support ferrari team.

We will miss u Michael Schumacher... <ferrari flag waving>

The only shoes Massa has to fill are those of Ruebens, and thats a size 8.

Kimi wil take over Michaels (size 13) position as #1 which means that the whole team, race tactics, etc will be 100% focused on Kimi where Massa is there only for support.

Kimi signed a three year deal, Massa a two year deal.

........and Kimi will win his first of many WDC's in 2007 and Fernando will know the curse of the Paragon :P

........and Kimi will win his first of many WDC's in 2007 and Fernando will know the curse of the Paragon :P

good 1 :thbup:

Yea sure did it for Massa, too busy crapping his pants at the thought of being teamed with Kimi (his only other choice being to quit) to even know Massa was around.

Yea sure did it for Massa, too busy crapping his pants at the thought of being teamed with Kimi (his only other choice being to quit) to even know Massa was around.

Exactly...but must admit he found excellent excuse to quit....Because of the younger drivers ( Massa ).... <_<

What is this, open mic at the comedy club?

The curse has not been down to Paragon but rather Ilien. Now that it has been moved inhouse there has been one engine failure so far this year (Pedro today). The team is coming good, 2007 will be the awakening and they will dominate, and you know it ;)

You only hope that FA will even get near some F1 records, you just can't handle the he will never get close to being great. His move to McLaren will be seen in the same light as Hill's move to Arrows or JV's to BAR...oh he may win the odd race or so in the future but that's it..............

What is this, open mic at the comedy club?

The curse has not been down to Paragon but rather Ilien. Now that it has been moved inhouse there has been one engine failure so far this year (Pedro today). The team is coming good, 2007 will be the awakening and they will dominate, and you know it ;)

No I'm still sober :P The curse of Paragon is the orginisation as a whole....