Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

What Was Up With Fisi?

He said his best friend in the whole world had died. He has bad luck with friends as I remember another friend dying a few races back...

Yeah, I wondered what was wrong with him during the podium and when he started talking in the ocnfrence you could tell for sure something was wrong.

Poor guy... Really good job considering that.

Think I might have heard that in the press conference. It did look as if he'd lost someone.... poor guy :(

Yup. He drove well considering that.

my god... 33, terrible

He did indeed, hats off to the guy

welcome back, haven't seen you round for long

ya man 33 is too youngto die of a heart attack and still he drov so well from 6ht to 3rd. He would be my driver of the day for that

Without wishing to sound callous, am i the only one thinking that Giancarlo could act with a little more humility? Michael's mother died half way through a GP weekend. He didn't stand boo-hooing on the podium afterwards, and he won the race.

If Giancarlo was that passionate about driving for his friend he should have won.

I'm going to be condemned to hell.....

Without wishing to sound callous, am i the only one thinking that Giancarlo could act with a little more humility? Michael's mother died half way through a GP weekend. He didn't stand boo-hooing on the podium afterwards, and he won the race.

If Giancarlo was that passionate about driving for his friend he should have won.

I'm going to be condemned to hell.....

Really dont have a strong enough opinion side with you or attack you for it.

Maybe the fastest lap would have been fitting? easier said then done i guess since Alonso's fastest was nearly a second better then Fifi's fastest.

Michael would sell his mothers lifeless body if he thought it would make the Ferrari faster. Giancarlo acts like a real human which is something Schumacher has never achieved.

Michael would sell his mothers lifeless body if he thought it would make the Ferrari faster. Giancarlo acts like a real human which is something Schumacher has never achieved.

Wtf?

better put

:wtf:

I was actually making a serious point. Your remark is sick beyond belief. I would have you spitting teeth if you were in front of me right now.

I was actually making a serious point. Your remark is sick beyond belief. I would have you spitting teeth if you were in front of me right now.

I agree..

hmm... see, I thought fisi would have found out after the race that his friend had died for him to be acting that way on the podium... If he was like that after the race, would he have been like that in the c#ckpit? It is a bit bizarre that he would let it all go on TV 3 days later.

You have worse memory than I do.

Who donated $10 million to the tsunami relief? Schumi.

Anybody else in F1 do that? Not to my knowledge.

Pwnt, n00b.

Schumacher does do an awful lot for charitible causes and that's well known. However, that's not the point in contention here.

hmm... see, I thought fisi would have found out after the race that his friend had died for him to be acting that way on the podium... If he was like that after the race, would he have been like that in the c#ckpit? It is a bit bizarre that he would let it all go on TV 3 days later.

So basically are you trying to say that this was just an excuse so everyone would sympathize him and not question his driving abilities?

Please people, show some respect and stop fighting in a thread abouut a guy whose recently lost his best friend......