Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

2007 Season Predictions

Sadly there are plenty of very talented drivers the world over that never got the opportunity to show their stuff in Formula One. But that sadly is life :D

+1 Agreed. But that sadly is F-1 \ not life.

+1 Agreed. Same situation here in Russia. And that is why i wanna F-1 to reduse costs. And become again more Sport \ not bu$ine$$.

You must be the only Russian member of this forum. Its nice it have members from a variety of countries as you get more perspectives on many different issues.

And even good ones that make it, often don't make it. Chris Amon; Martin Brundle; Jean Alesi; Justin Wilson (to name a small few).

ykick, you are almost correct about American racing. At the moment (and it wasn't always like this) NASCAR draws a huge amount of potential talent away from the path to Formula 1. The struggles of being overseas also factors into it...much easier to settle for an American series than pursue your F1 dream (kudos to Scott for having the balls to give F1 a go). ChampCar (CART) seems to be a one-way street these days...

+1 Agreed. And situation in Russia is even much worse. Europe is too expensive \ USA is too far ...

Its easy for Europeans as the cream does tend to rise to the top and the best drivers do get in F1. Its alot harder for the non Europeans as im certain Webber isnt the best Australian racing car driver and im only guessing but i doubt Speed is the best American racing car driver.

Russia seems like a part of Europe. But here it`s almost impossible at all.

Nice. We all have "other" interests in life. Can we judje by single opinion about Kimi saying good-bye\so-long to F1 after one WDC title ? I dunno and doubt.

The grief of getting one i'd say theres a chance he couldnt be bothered sticking around to defend it, contractual agreements only thing that can prevent that.

The grief of getting one i'd say theres a chance he couldnt be bothered sticking around to defend it, contractual agreements only thing that can prevent that.

Nice. There is a chance of any\every\thing. Could be. But in if % of chance is tends to zero - why point on it ? Or % tends to another digits ?

where do u get ur crazy ideas from

where do u get ur crazy ideas from

He\he ... "remember - it is all in your head" © Gorillaz

Exactly 66 Days, 20 Hours tills the start of the Australian GP!!!!

Sh#t, It's still THAT LONG...I'm dying over here Wez :(

Yeah it does seem a lifetime!!!

Someone could fully recover as an alcoholic in that time span. WOW!

Alonso's gonna win the 2007 WDC, stumbled on some rather convincing fact's making me think not only will McLaren be better then 2006 but will be perfectly suited to the rules while Renault slips behind (unfortunatly)

Alonso's gonna win the 2007 WDC, stumbled on some rather convincing fact's making me think not only will McLaren be better then 2006 but will be perfectly suited to the rules while Renault slips behind (unfortunatly)

Yeah, I too believe Mclaren will improve and Renault will slump!

I read in Autosport how the single tyre rule will benefit Mclaren more than any other top teams and how the Michelin tyre hurt them badly in 2006!

You must be the only Russian member of this forum. Its nice it have members from a variety of countries as you get more perspectives on many different issues.

Who knows ? Maybe some members are too shy so say awful truth ? Yeah. It is nice for the forum to have members from variety of countries and regions. And have more perspectives on many duffetent issues. Sorry for this off\topic. I gonna make my next 2007 predictions ASAP.

:lolroll::roll::rofl::laughing:

please share these convincing facts, i'm interested! thanks

please share these convincing facts, i'm interested! thanks

Mclaren have swapped Raikkonen for Alonso... Obviously the are going to be faster by default!!!

Good Riddance!! :P

Yes, I cant blame Raikkonen for taking the easy way out... Choosing the over rated Massa as a team mate instead of a double world champion!

Yes, I cant blame Raikkonen for taking the easy way out... Choosing the over rated Massa as a team mate instead of a double world champion!

can u alonso guys please stop kidding yourselves, kimi was bound to leave at the end of 06 no matter who his new team-mate was, he's been constantly let down and deserved better.

autumnpuma, please explain how you feel that mclaren's lack of championships is down to the drivers. But without mentioning car-breaking cos i will never ever believe a word of it, and nor will anyone except a few of alonso's gang here on TF1!