Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkLord

Funny F1 Pictures

I'm with Muzza on this one, Eric. If you were her last boyfriend than her self esteem must be so low as to give even 'our Graham' (I sound like Cilla!) a chance. :lol:

:lol: I can imagine it! Oh and yeah, low self esteem is a great thing in a woman. Not because they're easy or anything like that, but because I can do so much to help them. I mean dating me is bound to do wonders for a girl's self-esteem!

:lol: I can imagine it! Oh and yeah, low self esteem is a great thing in a woman. Not because they're easy or anything like that, but because I can do so much to help them. I mean dating me is bound to do wonders for a girl's self-esteem!

I cannot agree more with you, Muzza. Indeed, she would look at you and realise there is always somebody worse off.

PS Cilla speaks a bit lower and more posher than me, like.

I'm with Muzza on this one, Eric. If you were her last boyfriend than her self esteem must be so low as to give even 'our Graham' (I sound like Cilla!) a chance. :lol:

I'm not sure if I'm her last...haven't exactly asked or cared...

And no, I don't think Graham has a chance with anyone...a nerdy geek with Crocs is just not good for getting women.

Yeah, wonders as in setting a record for world's lowest self-esteem when she realizes someone as nerdy as you is the best she can get, and when all her friends laugh at her...

Aww come on, that's not fair. Besides women's obvious talent at such a thing, mind you, saying that, I haven't seen a man pole dance before :eusa_think: Anyway, I digress............ besides women's obvious talent at pole dancing, I would have to strengthen the pole and make the plates and bolts attaching it to the floor and ceiling stonger to take my weight swinging on it. By which time, I suspect the 'moment' may have passed! :lol:

:lol: ok.Heads you win,tails I dance.

Cool - you're gonna give me head and dance your tail off :lol:

I've just looked "give someone head" up and seems fun how could you suggest such #@%&/()=?

Is Mark in that picture???? :unsure:

:lol:

In all honesty I only just noticed him there aswell!!!! :lol:

:wub:

Then I looked further and came to the conculsion that David & Jenson must have been in deep,.................... really deep conversation!!!