Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Rubes Plans To Race On

If this Gil de Ferran guy is interested in Barrichello of the 2009 ALMS season & if they make consistent improvements to the car, should be a good line-up & maybe challenge the Penske in a lot of races.

I doubt he's interested. And "this Gil de Ferran" guy was the Director of Competition at Honda F1 but stepped down last year, and more importantly he is the 2000 and 2001 CART champion, as well as the 2003 Indianapolis 500 winner.

I doubt he's interested. And "this Gil de Ferran" guy was the Director of Competition at Honda F1 but stepped down last year, and more importantly he is the 2000 and 2001 CART champion, as well as the 2003 Indianapolis 500 winner.
was wondering he sounded a bit familiar.

Take the Force India point but it is possible Fisico won't be there in 2009, as it was reported that if neither driver perform then they will be replaced, initially by Liuzzi but after that who knows.

Yeah but changing both drivers is not a gamble FI can take...

Yeah but changing both drivers is not a gamble FI can take...

Exactly. Leave them be. They both have form. Public scaremongering of your drivers has always been one of F1's most pointless endeavours, quite literally. Confidence breeds confidence.

Apart from getting DQed, Rubens had a fantastic race today, but still don't see him getting a contract extension by the end of the year.

Apart from getting DQed, Rubens had a fantastic race today, but still don't see him getting a contract extension by the end of the year.

If he drives like that once a fortnight and beats Button he will.

Bah, let the guy race. He is no Ralfie. He already proved many tiumes that he is a more than worthy addition to the grid. He arned his place and wants to use it because he loves it.

Is he past his prime? Haven't Coulthard been past his prime for the last 5 years at least?

Give Rubinho a break!

Allow me to quote myself and bask in the sunlight of my own sheer luck profound knowledge of the field. :whistling:

Allow me to quote myself and bask in the sunlight of my own sheer luck profound knowledge of the field. :whistling:

Can you pick my lottery numbers please?