Question - "Does Webber deserve a Red Bull?"
Andres (Quite One)
Keep debaters in line - Andres, you know how to do this. Just jump in if you need to, but try to avoid it otherwise.
Receive questions in your message inbox from other users and choose which to put to the debaters. (see Format below)
Teams, picked out of hat (coffee cup) - leaders in bold...
Argento Reloaded (new team leader)
JHS (new team member)
Anyone (Jury members and opposing teams may also send questions for Andres to ask)
NB - QUESTIONS FROM QUESTIONERS SHOULD BE SENT TO ANDRES BY PM NOT ADDED TO THREAD DIRECTLY
This way Andres can moderate the questions and order them well in a single post for each team. (see Format below)
We will have a jury and a public poll - The jury will offer their verdicts in a post each - the poll will be there for anyone to have a vote at the end.
EDIT - can teams and the jury post in their colour too so the thread is easy to read?
green for Yes Team, red for No Team, pink for Jury, blue for Andres.
1) Open thread - set starting date for debate 4 days later (give teams a chance to prepare)
2) Introduction from Andres
3) Yes Team Leader opening statement
4) No Team Leader opening statement
5) Yes Team 2nd member argument
6) No Team 2nd member argument
7) Yes Team 3rd member argument
8) No Team 3rd member argument
9) Yes Team Leader summing up
10) No Team Leader summing up
11) Andres - questions for Yes Team (received via PM from questioners, moderated and ordered by Andres)
12) Yes Team Leader, 2nd member and 3rd member rebuttals to questions. (1 post each)
13) Andres - questions for No Team (received via PM from questioners, moderated and ordered by Andres)
14) No Team Leader, 2nd member and 3rd member rebuttals to questions. (1 post each)
15) Andres calls on jury and sums up arguments from Teams (impartial - NOT judgement)
16) Jury Verdicts (5 posts, one from each jury member including judgement - Yes or No win)
17) Andres pronunces winners according to jury verdict
18) Open poll (Public verdict)
Andres will make his introduction next on the 12th of May 2010.
Teams - get ready!
Edited by adamstrags, 10 May 2010 - 12:07 AM.