Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

A Correctional Overlay Of Forum Support Weightings

Weighting Correction Statistics  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which driver(s) do you like?

• Kimi
    • Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Alonso
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Which driver(s) do you NOT like

• Kimi
    • Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Alonso
    • None of the above
  3. 3. Which team(s) do you like?

• McLaren
    • Ferrari
    • Renault
    • None of the above

Drivers I Like: There's some I like, but I don't support any of them or care where they finish. In NASCAR, I like Bobby Labonte. In the IRL, I like Graham Rahal, Danica Patrick, Helio Castroneves, and Will Power.

Drivers I Dislike: Lewis Hamilton gets on my nerves, but I don't really dislike him. I'd just like for him to never be interviewed again. In NASCAR, I dislike Kyle Busch, Jimmie Johnson, and pretty much everyone. In the IRL, I dislike Dan Wheldon.

Teams I Like: None. I think it's stupid to support a team in racing (or in this case, parading). If I had a gun held to my head and had to pick a team, I'd pick Honda and Red Bull. I do kind of like Penske in IRL, though, but I don't support them unconditionally.

Teams I Dislike: None. I really just don't care about the teams. In NASCAR, I dislike Roush Fenway Racing. One, they are not worthy of the name Fenway, and two, Jack Roush is a ****ing d-bag. In the IRL, I really just don't like Michael Andretti, so that does make me not like AGR.

PLEASE God! Bring on the GP Monaco, or I'm going to scream...

Good idea.

I voted Kimi (because he's awesome) and Hamilton (to a lesser extent but I am despite myself feeling slightly patriotic today).

At the end of last year I would have said I didn't like Alonso, but he has redeemed himself in my eyes so I put "None"

And I am and always have been a McLaren fan.

So basically if Kimi, Hammy or Kova win I'm a happy bunny. I'm erring towards liking Massa as well, but more because of his personality than his driving. Although he is IMO a good driver I don't find him as exciting as the others to watch.

I never knew you were a Kimi fan...

If we add the Drivers liked and NOT liked together, we can get an idea of how emotionally affected members are by drivers...

Kimi 17

Massa 16

Hamilton 21

Alonso 19

This is not surprising really since Kimi and Massa tend to have lower profiles in the press concerning their own opinions - something which Hamilton, Alonso and their respective press entourages are pretty vocal about. Hamilton especially it seems.

Also interesting is that a lot of people dislike Massa - (twice as many as dislike Alonso and 5 times the number that dislike Kimi). I'm curious to know why that would be - whether it's associated with a perceived lack of skill, or whether its attitude related.

So a couple questions:

Why is Massa disliked as much as he is? (I'm not really surprised about Hamilton)

I don't really think anyone dislikes the guy, he seems to have an pleasant character... maybe there's just a majority of Kimi, Alonso and Hamilton fans around...

Or maybe it's the thing about just winning from poles which is quite boring, or the stress of being the Iceman's teammate?

don't really know....

I don't really think anyone dislikes the guy, he seems to have an pleasant character... maybe there's just a majority of Kimi, Alonso and Hamilton fans around...

Although people did actually select the "not like" option, which suggests they actively dislike hime, but then you could be right and people just assume that since they like others they must not like him.

Or maybe it's the thing about just winning from poles which is quite boring, or the stress of being the Iceman's teammate?

Definately a good point. He doesn't really set the world on fire.

I never knew you were a Kimi fan...

Well it's not something you'd advertise...

And interesting to see exactly 13 votes for each team so far.

Well it's not something you'd advertise...

It will be wise not declaring such statements in the future Mr Murray Walker. Kimi fans excel on the power of knowledge...

It will be wise not declaring such statements in the future Mr Murray Walker. Kimi fans excel on the power of knowledge...

Is that Finnish for vodka? :eusa_think: