Minchia! 0 Report post Posted May 20, 2008 I just received this bad a$$ little go-kart that I ordered for my 5 year old sons birthday. It was only $189! (I actually first saw the ad for it on totalf1.com). I was skeptical of the quality being less than $200 but I am plesantly surprised. It has 3 speeds and reverse. It also has a headlight and turning signals. And get this- it has a fully tuning radio! I'm only sad that the weight limit is 40kg otherwise I would drive it. http://www.micromotorx.com/giscfoonef1e.html Disclaimer- I am not affiliated with micromotorx. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted May 20, 2008 I just received this bad a## little go-kart that I ordered for my 5 year old sons birthday. It was only $189! (I actually first saw the ad for it on totalf1.com). I was skeptical of the quality being less than $200 but I am plesantly surprised. It has 3 speeds and reverse. It also has a headlight and turning signals. And get this- it has a fully tuning radio! I'm only sad that the weight limit is 40kg otherwise I would drive it. http://www.micromotorx.com/giscfoonef1e.html Disclaimer- I am not affiliated with micromotorx. I would have returned it back with disgust. It's red. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
cavallino 2 Report post Posted May 20, 2008 I'm only sad that the weight limit is 40kg otherwise I would drive it. And you let that stop you? Come on, who's supposed to be the kid here? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
freaky2 1 Report post Posted May 20, 2008 I would have returned it back with disgust.It's red. Maybe you need to see a doctor... The only thing I ever drove (as a kid too) just had the 4 wheels, a steering wheel, a miniengine and a metal structure (the strictly necessary too, I could have gone in Fred Flinstone's manner perfectly fine) to hold those into place. Still I had fun for a couple of weeks... Hope your kid enjoys it Minchia! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
aussief1 4 Report post Posted May 20, 2008 That looks awesome, you're son will have a great time with that. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted May 21, 2008 That looks awesome, you're son will have a great time with that. His are son WILL definitively have a good time with that? Nathan! Are you guaranteeing his son will have fun? What if his son doesn't have fun? That would make you a liar! Nathan, don't make me start up my forum again...I know there's a lot of pressure for you to stay ahead of me in the post race, but come on; can't we do it with class and style and publish quality information? Oh, and yeah, you're son will have a great time with that, Minchia Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
aussief1 4 Report post Posted May 21, 2008 His are son WILL definitively have a good time with that? Nathan! Are you guaranteeing his son will have fun? What if his son doesn't have fun? That would make you a liar! Nathan, don't make me start up my forum again...I know there's a lot of pressure for you to stay ahead of me in the post race, but come on; can't we do it with class and style and publish quality information?Oh, and yeah, you're son will have a great time with that, Minchia (Yet another high quality post!! ) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted May 21, 2008 His are son WILL definitively have a good time with that? Nathan! Are you guaranteeing his son will have fun? What if his son doesn't have fun? That would make you a liar! Nathan, don't make me start up my forum again...I know there's a lot of pressure for you to stay ahead of me in the post race, but come on; can't we do it with class and style and publish quality information?Oh, and yeah, you're son will have a great time with that, Minchia Happy racing! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted May 21, 2008 (Yet another high quality post!! ) Happy racing! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted May 21, 2008 I would have returned it back with disgust.It's red. It could be worse; it could be blue and yellow with a number '5' slapped on the nose. I want one. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted May 21, 2008 I think Schumi drives one of those nowadays Anyway that looks like a great machine, future F1 champ in the making! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Minchia! 0 Report post Posted May 22, 2008 Anyway that looks like a great machine, future F1 champ in the making! Wouldn't that be nice. If he makes it, I'll invite all of you to our paddoc in Monaco GP 2023. Anyway, I also got him a full ferrari race suit for kids as well. I will post pictures after his birthday. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ecapdeville 0 Report post Posted May 22, 2008 Its a beautiful car!!!!! I will buy one for my baby daughter! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kati 0 Report post Posted May 22, 2008 I would have returned it back with disgust.It's red. in fact... Features: Forward & Reverse 12 Volt Motor Two speeds Built in Radio Spoiler lights Front light Ages 3-5 Dimensions: Length - 150cm Width - 68cm Height - 88cm. Can Drive up to five miles per hour. Available in red, white and yellow. pff... the bmw like looks so ugly. at least made me give up on losing 15 kgs. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted May 22, 2008 in fact...pff... the bmw like looks so ugly. at least made me give up on losing 15 kgs. Do they have it in white and yellow??? Buy me a dozen! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kati 0 Report post Posted May 22, 2008 Do they have it in white and yellow??? Buy me a dozen! wait... 12x40 = ... 480 (?) that's a lot of u... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted May 23, 2008 Come on, Minchia! You gotta give your son one year in that, then get him in Formula BMW! Come on! He's gotta get there before Ed's daughter does; the only thing scarier than a rival racer in your rearview mirror is a rival female racer in your rearview mirror! Anyway, I'm going to buy my son one of these: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites