Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted June 26, 2008 I'm a little late, but happy birthday Pablo Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
aussief1 4 Report post Posted June 26, 2008 Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Paul. Hope you have / had a great day Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kopite Girl 0 Report post Posted June 27, 2008 Sorry I'm late, but happy birthday to ya mate! May Liverpool do the treble next season. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted June 27, 2008 I hope you had a good day,Paul! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted June 29, 2008 Sorry for being soo late, but Happy Birthday Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted June 29, 2008 Sorry for being soo late, but Happy Birthday I don't think he will bother to reply. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted June 30, 2008 I don't think he will bother to reply. Au contraire, Abbas! Many thanks to all the late wishers. Part of my birthday present was a ticket to see Buddy Guy last night - see guitarists thread Good to see you back, AJ. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AleHop 0 Report post Posted June 30, 2008 Sorry Paul I'm ****ing late but happy birthday anyway. I hope you had a good one. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites