dribbler 6 Report post Posted July 14, 2008 So i'm loading the bike up with tent, sleeping bag and beer and making my annual pilgrimage down to Cornwall. Every year about twenty of us blokes congregate on the same camp site, drink beer, talk crap and cook on an open fire. Sort of like what happens around here but for real. Gonna leave at 4am wednesday morning. Can't wait. See ya'll when i get back on sunday. Can't believe i'm not going to watch the race live! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AleHop 0 Report post Posted July 14, 2008 Can't believe i'm not going to watch the race live! Don't worry. We already know it will be the race of the Century. Have a great time there. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted July 14, 2008 Correct me if I'm wrong,but you mean you're a boy scout? Have fun,Dribs! Btw,your bike is nothing compared to the scooter I tried yesterday... Lotsa wee wee-ness,guys! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Grabthaw the Hammerslayer 4 Report post Posted July 14, 2008 Sort of like what happens around here but for real. Don't forget to take your woggle. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Null 0 Report post Posted July 14, 2008 a seagull shat on my mum's head in cornwall many years ago Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Grabthaw the Hammerslayer 4 Report post Posted July 14, 2008 a seagull shat on my mum's head in cornwall many years ago That's funny, 'cos my mum shat on a seagull's head many years ago Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted July 15, 2008 Correct me if I'm wrong,but you mean you're a boy scout? Have fun,Dribs! Btw,your bike is nothing compared to the scooter I tried yesterday... Lotsa wee wee-ness,guys! A boys scout? God no, i'm an honourary girl guide. The scooter sounds awesome. I have no idea what 'wee wee-ness' is but it sounds like you needed to change your underwear afterwards? a seagull shat on my mum's head in cornwall many years ago If rational reason were needed not to go the English riviera....... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted July 15, 2008 Have fun. Oh and if you want rational reasons not to go, I've never been to Cornwall, so you must be doing something wrong. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted July 15, 2008 A boys scout? God no, i'm an honourary girl guide. The scooter sounds awesome. I have no idea what 'wee wee-ness' is but it sounds like you needed to change your underwear afterwards? I mean that it goes 'wee wee'. You're not wrong about the underwear,though.40 kmph!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted July 15, 2008 Good for you dribbler, hope it stays dry for you. I'm also going down South next week, to Devon, but I'm staying in a caravan. Proper British holidays! Caravan and rain, it makes me feel patriotic. Couldn't EVER miss a race though, it would kill me, so I hope you'll be okay when its 1pm on Sunday and you know that somewhere in Germany, there is an F1 race taking place which you're not watching Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted July 15, 2008 Have fun. Oh and if you want rational reasons not to go,I've never been to Cornwall, so you must be doing something wrong. I heard that. That's why i'm going. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted July 15, 2008 So i'm loading the bike up with tent, sleeping bag and beer and making my annual pilgrimage down to Cornwall. Every year about twenty of us blokes congregate on the same camp site, drink beer, talk crap and cook on an open fire. Sort of like what happens around here but for real.Gonna leave at 4am wednesday morning. Can't wait. See ya'll when i get back on sunday. Can't believe i'm not going to watch the race live! Have fun man. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted July 15, 2008 That's funny, 'cos my mum shat on a seagull's head many years ago Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted July 15, 2008 I heard that. That's why i'm going. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted July 16, 2008 Don't encourage him. Have you gone yet Steve? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
LabradoRacer 2 Report post Posted July 17, 2008 I vaguely remember my history books mentioning a Lord Cornwallis. Any links to this place? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites