HandyNZL 1 Report post Posted September 22, 2008 http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4700813a11.html OK, a bit of tongue in cheek, but, who would've figured this one out? The headline says it all, and frankly, there's no point reading the entire article. So who is a disgusting smoker anyways...???? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted September 22, 2008 Well I can be disgusting. Do I get half points? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Medilloni 6 Report post Posted September 22, 2008 Wonder when that moment was? That moment when a smoker's habit was suddenly labelled, 'disgusting' I mean.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kopite Girl 0 Report post Posted September 22, 2008 Oh! The shame!! I used to be one of those people that thought rolling bacca was better than fags! But quit 4 months ago. Yippee!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Medilloni 6 Report post Posted September 22, 2008 Oh! The shame!! I used to be one of those people that thought rolling bacca was better than fags! But quit 4 months ago. Yippee!! Similar story here, I used to be a smack head, now it's just 10 disgusting fags a day Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted September 22, 2008 Similar story here, I used to be a smack head, now it's just 10 disgusting fags a day Lightweight. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Medilloni 6 Report post Posted September 22, 2008 Lightweight. What!? Ten schoolboys a day is lightweight? Pah. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted September 22, 2008 Ahh fer sure I don't like to smoke I just like to drink a lot but I don't drink often so it's a not a big problem for me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted September 22, 2008 Ahh fer sure I don't like to smoke I just like to drink a lot but I don't drink often so it's a not a big problem for me. I seem to have got adicted to the Italian coffee! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted September 22, 2008 I seem to have got adicted to the Italian coffee! Haha well if you're gonna get addicted to something it might as well be Italian coffee Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted September 23, 2008 I smoke Golden Virginia baccy! Loool. I prefer it to tailors though as they taste nicer. Plus the whole smoking kills thing... I have family who used to smoke 60 a day, some still do, and none of them, seriously, not one died from anything smoking can create, and one is still alive at 93, still smoking 60 a day! Plus, ask yourselves this, one do you ever see a smoker going into town, p**sing on walls and causing damage, compared to those who are drunk (this excludes chavs, this is the reasonable, ordinary smoker!) Plus, alcohol costs the NHS far more than smoking! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted September 23, 2008 I smoke Golden Virginia baccy! Loool. I prefer it to tailors though as they taste nicer. Plus the whole smoking kills thing... I have family who used to smoke 60 a day, some still do, and none of them, seriously, not one died from anything smoking can create, and one is still alive at 93, still smoking 60 a day! Plus, ask yourselves this, one do you ever see a smoker going into town, p**sing on walls and causing damage, compared to those who are drunk (this excludes chavs, this is the reasonable, ordinary smoker!) Plus, alcohol costs the NHS far more than smoking! Doing anything like that be it drinking or smoking (especially in excess) is usually pretty dumb, but it can be good fun so who cares! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Oli 1 Report post Posted September 24, 2008 I take all my advice from Bill Hicks on this one. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted September 24, 2008 Are you sure that's wise? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites