Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Why Doesn't Anyone Want Alonso?

If only it were true...

You were the first person who payed him any attention all day, no wonder he is so happy, He thinks you mates now :lol:

It is untrue that he writes crap though.

He writes very well as a matter of fact and in most cases I agree. Yes.

They might want Alonso after the two Ferraris collide at the first corner losing both championships.

You were the first person who payed him any attention all day, no wonder he is so happy, He thinks you mates now :lol:

The truly fcked up thing about cavallino is that you may be right...

It makes me shudder to think of the bollocks you may be capable of if you had one tenth of Cavallino's brain cells.

The absurdity of your post... ah, if only what was said were to be more relevant than who said it. Another world, indeed.

It is not so much your limited capacity and understanding, the truly amusing thing is your desperation to tell the whole world about it.

Guys, guys, guys...

Here. Have it out, it'll be easier...

ruler_small.jpg

Yes, its small on purpose. ;)

EDIT: Not for the use of dribbler as I still don't want to be on the end of one of his rants, and Murray as he has been nice to me. :P

I think that after today, both Ferrari drivers proved that they were worthy of their drives.

Massa very nearly winning the title and Raikkonen supporting well and grabbing 3rd.

They got the constructors.

Should be back and fighting next year and be even better.

I think that after today, both Ferrari drivers proved that they were worthy of their drives.

Massa very nearly winning the title and Raikkonen supporting well and grabbing 3rd.

Or, they both had a great car and were unforgivably mugged.

The absurdity of your post... ah, if only what was said were to be more relevant than who said it. Another world, indeed.

It is not so much your limited capacity and understanding, the truly amusing thing is your desperation to tell the whole world about it.

"It makes me shudder to think of the bollocks you may be capable of if you had one tenth of Cavallino's brain cells"

:rofl:

It makes me shudder to think of the bollocks you may be capable of if you had one tenth of Cavallino's brain cells.

One tenth of zero makes how? <_<

I don't think Ferrari has any reason to be happy this year. Not winning the WDC with the best car doesn't seem like a great achievement to my eyes.

True they got both championships last year and the constructor this year but that doesn't show the real picture. Last year they just were lucky and took advantage of Mclaren's war. Neither KR nor FM look to be able to built a winner team around them. Since MS is gone they just have lost the North... I can't see a good future for them.

One tenth of zero makes how? <_<

:roll::roll: