Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Alonso Is The Best. I Knew That. He Is The Best.

:lol:

I think Kimi will beat Massa this year but not by much. It will be like 2007 probably. In 2005 only JPM (OK, and PDLR and AW) had the same car.

I thought I have settled this debate once and for all....Kimi is the best!!!!!!! Now you all run to your momma and cry!!!!

Of all the drivers I have seen, the no one can match the sheer pace of Kimi, no one.

I will never forget 2002 Mangy Cours, where he was overtaken under yellow flags by Shumi and his victory was stolen under broad day light. His first victory which he explained that it was just easy, next 2005 suzuka.

But I wish he stayed back at Mclaren.

I was on my way to recomend tis thread to be close but those comments about Kimi made me change my mind so I hope this is the last time we have a thread praising Alonso, I just can't stand it. :mf_tongue:

Of all the drivers I have seen, the no one can match the sheer pace of Kimi, no one.

I will never forget 2002 Mangy Cours, where he was overtaken under yellow flags by Shumi and his victory was stolen under broad day light.

No one can mtch the sheer pace of Kimi? I think Massa did that last year, and he's average and erratic. I don't want to hear reasons and excuses, I just want the so-called quickest guy to be quickest. I he isn't being quickest, he aint quickest.

As for Kimi's win being nicked by Michael in France '02, Kimi slid on oil, Michael took the win. Kimi caved, Michael didn't. A bit like Brazil '06. Kimi caved, Michael didn't.

Let's stop all this 'Kimi is the best nonsense'. The guy who weekend in, weekend out, delivered without excuses, consistently, has gone. All that are left are big noses, big bottles of Smirnoff, c#cky english black guys and Brazillian's with crying mums. They are poofy pretenders with bags full of excuses.

Who started it?

Indeed... and unable to argue the unarguable. What could possibly have Hamilton to complain about?

No one can mtch the sheer pace of Kimi? I think Massa did that last year, and he's average and erratic. I don't want to hear reasons and excuses, I just want the so-called quickest guy to be quickest. I he isn't being quickest, he aint quickest.

As for Kimi's win being nicked by Michael in France '02, Kimi slid on oil, Michael took the win. Kimi caved, Michael didn't. A bit like Brazil '06. Kimi caved, Michael didn't.

Let's stop all this 'Kimi is the best nonsense'. The guy who weekend in, weekend out, delivered without excuses, consistently, has gone. All that are left are big noses, big bottles of Smirnoff, c#cky english black guys and Brazillian's with crying mums. They are poofy pretenders with bags full of excuses.

Everyone seems keen on how bad Kimi's last season was... yet he got 10, yep, _TEN_ fastest laps. Go check how many Hamilton got.

Is Kimi the fastest guy on the track? Undoubtedly. It has been so for a long long time.

Another issue is his pace, I'm afraid. Abbas is as clueless here as elsewhere and you are shooting the clouds hoping for rain... Kimi's pace troubles are an interesting conversation that, well, you have yet to qualify for...

You Spanish troublemaker, you. :nono1:

I changed my mind again, it should be closed, this one and anyone were someone dare to say nice things about Alonso.

I guess by this that you really think that Kimi is not the best? :eusa_think: It can't be, I think you are kidding, everybody knows for sure Kimi's the best out there drunk or not, he is the best.

I am not defending Kimi's driving last season, as I have critisized the way he drove into walls looking for his lost mojo. I am talking about the Kimi the way he is supposed to be. To be honest, I think he is the fastest driver in F1 at present. I am sure if his problems with qualifying pace is corrected, he will be back on top. It doesn't mean he is the most complete driver, and I don't say that being the fastest driver means everything, and some IDIOTS argue that he has set ten fastest laps compared to Lewis. What those idiots as usual will never understand is that fastest lap does not translate into points unfortunately. Please don't mistake me for such idiots.

Micheal overtook under yellow flags, and I am sorry that I am not able to provide the video for proof, as we could clearly see Kimi trying to fight back with the car, sorry if I am wrong, as I remember the incident in that way and I remember Mclaren seeking clarification too.

In short what I meant is that, once Kimi is on form, he is the best, but unfortunately he doesn't seem to be consistent.

everybody knows for sure Kimi's the best out there drunk or not

:lol: I read on Autosport that before a big race, McLaren used to spike Kimi's energy drinks.

:lol: I read on Autosport that before a big race, McLaren used to spike Kimi's energy drinks.

But I read Kimi used to lighten himself before races! :P

Everyone seems keen on how bad Kimi's last season was...

I think many people are still wondering how Massa could beat him in the same car last year. Most of us made a mistake or two. We either overrated Kimi or we underrated Massa. I never liked Massa, I thought he went to Ferrari to take Barrichello's role in the team and apparently Kimi would be a new Michael with his page.

Massa lost last year's Championship because of a stupid traffic light mistake due to someone else's fault in Singapore. I'm not saying Hamilton isn't a deserving champion :P but Massa's showed he can be quick, he can be the quickest. :(

Was I wrong about Massa? :nono1:

But I read Kimi used to lighten himself before races! :P

Interesting. I heard that Kimi prepares for races by 'having a spliff'.

I fear you were wrong about so much, mi amigo. :) Back on topic, Massa has clearly improved enormously because he genuinely was awful at the start of his career. Nowadays he does seem to be at least very competent. Kimi has clearly been overrated, probably by virtue of having a better than imagined McLaren and worse than sometimes imagined team mates.

I think many people are still wondering how Massa could beat him in the same car last year. Most of us made a mistake or two. We either overrated Kimi or we underrated Massa. I never liked Massa, I thought he went to Ferrari to take Barrichello's role in the team and apparently Kimi would be a new Michael with his page.

Massa lost last year's Championship because of a stupid traffic light mistake due to someone else's fault in Singapore. I'm not saying Hamilton isn't a deserving champion :P but Massa's showed he can be quick, he can be the quickest. :(

Alehop, usted nunca puede estar equivocado mi amigo! :P

I fear you were wrong about so much, mi amigo. :) Back on topic, Massa has clearly improved enormously because he genuinely was awful at the start of his career. Nowadays he does seem to be at least very competent. Kimi has clearly been overrated, probably by virtue of having a better than imagined McLaren and worse than sometimes imagined team mates.

Monty was unfrotunate manytimes, but Kimi owned him when he was his team mate. :P Kimi is overrated. so are most of the F1 drivers.

Alehop, usted nunca puede estar equivocado mi amigo! :P

When I'm wrong I hear a whistle in my ear but I've never heard a whistle in my ear. So I can't be wrong, but could my ear be wrong? :eusa_think: