Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Bugger. Another One Bites The Dust.

Recommended Posts

I am bereft. Bristol have gone into administration. Now more determined than ever to own one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not good. Makes me wonder how they survived as long as they did though. I guess even their loyal followers started to see the benefits of BMW/VW made creations, adorned with tech, reliability and sound dynamics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In order, my thoughts were: Bristol football club; Bristol Palin; I'm on the wrong forum. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on the wrong forum. :D

You got that bit right :naughty: .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I drove a Fighter last year and was mightily impressed but not with the price tag. I am sure someone will stump up some cash. I know Branson has one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I did it once and I think I got away with it...

So who or what's Bristol? XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why am I not surprised that a well-intentioned thread - a lament, in fact - quickly descends into a rambling Python-cum-Fawlty Towers exercise?

Poor Russ; never did anyone any harm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw nuts. I love drawing on that board. Smooth Bristol board is the best for pen and ink. Ah well....

oh wait! You meant the city of Bristol. Well, I suppose the city ran out of other people's money. Shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why am I not surprised that a well-intentioned thread - a lament, in fact - quickly descends into a rambling Python-cum-Fawlty Towers exercise?

This thread is not dead, it's just resting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...