Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Testing Starts!!!

Hey! Maybe me and you can switch places! You can be the one saying how brilliant and exciting most races are and I can be the grumpy one saying it's all sh*t (out of frustration for missing half the races live...) and argue how NASCAR is clearly superior!

Stranger things have happened on this forum. :P j/k

Well if you're looking at a 50% decrease with the BBC coverage, I'll aim for a 50% increase in my F1 viewing, from two races to three. :lol:

No, seriously, I always give it a chance. Just wish Australia was still an afternoon race. It started around 11:00 PM here back in those days, great time for a race on my schedule. Now it's around 3:00 AM, which is a pretty terrible time. I stayed out until 5:00 AM one night and I just don't ever want to do that again...and that was for something I really cared a lot about and took seriously. :P

Well if you're looking at a 50% decrease with the BBC coverage, I'll aim for a 50% increase in my F1 viewing, from two races to three. :lol:

No, seriously, I always give it a chance. Just wish Australia was still an afternoon race. It started around 11:00 PM here back in those days, great time for a race on my schedule. Now it's around 3:00 AM, which is a pretty terrible time. I stayed out until 5:00 AM one night and I just don't ever want to do that again...and that was for something I really cared a lot about and took seriously. :P

Trying to get laid, right?

Trying to get laid, right?

:lol: Only "trying?" Don't sell me short here. I may be old and washed up and past my prime now but back in my high school days I played a really big game...

...or just talked one. :P

No, I need you to watch more so you can do interesting Eric reviews for each race I don't get to see, possibly in Spanish!

It's the only way I'll properly understand what happened. Apart from Autosport...and lots of other racing sites...and BBC...and Facebook....and Twitter...apart from those things I'll be relying on you!! :P

:lol: Only "trying?" Don't sell me short here. I may be old and washed up and past my prime now but back in my high school days I played a really big game...

...or just talked one. :P

Ahh..yes...that foreign girl you told us about...what was her last name? .JPG or something like that, right? :P

And now for something completely different.

McLaren 2012, the best lookers so far? HELL YEAH!

post-1794-094731600 1329136536_thumb.jpg

Ahh..yes...that foreign girl you told us about...what was her last name? .JPG or something like that, right? :P

And now for something completely different.

McLaren 2012, the best lookers so far? HELL YEAH!

post-1794-094731600 1329136536_thumb.jpg

Surely Lewis must know someone will find it funny and make uglllyyyyyy jokes, or is he so naive to think he can get away with it....

Just imagine Kimi doing this, or Alonso...

Well, Alonso has his famous "Ferrari sweater" pic, and Kimi has his gorilla pic...when you want to make some fun at any drivers' expense you can find something.

As for Hammy, if he really thinks he looks cool or fashionable like that, then what they say is right...The guy has a real problem with his mirrors :P

Caesar, bad vibes man, i would'nt place a pic of that car in here... very unstable!!!

i will report you to Eric due to jinxing Fernando's wheels:cardY:

:lol:

Eric will be a Kimi fan after year-end so we can jinx Fernando some more...

who? Eric? never! Kimi never crashed into other driver. as long as Lewis and Felipe crash, he will be Felipe's greatest fan.

who? Eric? never! Kimi never crashed into other driver. as long as Lewis and Felipe crash, he will be Felipe's greatest fan.

Adrian "I'll kill ya! I'll kill y'all!!!" Sutil would disagree there...

My offer still stands that every driver who places ahead of Sebastian Vettel in this year's classification will get some kind of something...maybe Photoshop them into my avatar. Though best suited for the Gerber logo, I reckon Massa wouldn't look half-bad on Sesame Street.

I will confess that I like Räikkönen the Scrivener a bit more in the F1 setting than in NASCAR. Probably because I don't have any friends working in F1 to sour my opinion of him. :P

Seriously, I'm curious to see how he does, like him or not. He's something different, and if he becomes the anti-Vettel, well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

There's another guy I'm going to follow a bit: Kobayashi. I want to see if I can warm up to him. I only have seen a little bit of his driving in his Toyota days, and I was impressed with his debut, as I think we all were. Comes across as a good character, and you know I find those rare in auto racing. See if he makes the cut to join the select list of mid-pack NASCAR racers and fourth-line ice hockey players that get my approval. ;)

Would like to see Alonso in the mix again, if only because he's so damn clever. I'd like to see a bit more fire from him; maybe now that he isn't all old and washed up and married he'll get scrappy again.

And then there's poor old Massa, and you know I really do like him, if only because no one else ever would. I take pity. One more win, sunshine, just give us one more win...

I don't plan to live and die by any of these guys, but you know, I've been too hung up on only liking gritty athletes and maybe I just need to adjust my standards for F1.

You're most welcome. :)

Just saw the article, very cool, cheers.

I think I was so quick to be on Windsor's side of the US F1 debacle and place the blame solely on Ken Anderson and his son simply because I wanted Windsor to regain his credibility and come back on TV and in print. He knows his stuff.

Nice to read good words about Schumi's outing. Hope he gets a car that will allow him at least a few moments of glory in what could possibly be his really last year in F1.

Shows you what he still can do in a capable car...

My offer still stands that every driver who places ahead of Sebastian Vettel in this year's classification will get some kind of something...maybe Photoshop them into my avatar. Though best suited for the Gerber logo, I reckon Massa wouldn't look half-bad on Sesame Street.

I will confess that I like Räikkönen the Scrivener a bit more in the F1 setting than in NASCAR. Probably because I don't have any friends working in F1 to sour my opinion of him. :P

Seriously, I'm curious to see how he does, like him or not. He's something different, and if he becomes the anti-Vettel, well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

There's another guy I'm going to follow a bit: Kobayashi. I want to see if I can warm up to him. I only have seen a little bit of his driving in his Toyota days, and I was impressed with his debut, as I think we all were. Comes across as a good character, and you know I find those rare in auto racing. See if he makes the cut to join the select list of mid-pack NASCAR racers and fourth-line ice hockey players that get my approval. ;)

Would like to see Alonso in the mix again, if only because he's so damn clever. I'd like to see a bit more fire from him; maybe now that he isn't all old and washed up and married he'll get scrappy again.

And then there's poor old Massa, and you know I really do like him, if only because no one else ever would. I take pity. One more win, sunshine, just give us one more win...

I don't plan to live and die by any of these guys, but you know, I've been too hung up on only liking gritty athletes and maybe I just need to adjust my standards for F1.

we are only fooling around, you know that, but you could warn Brad officially, or even punish him, you have the power. i just want to see what we can expect in future, nothing else. :whistling:

do you have power to change this forum's sofware so that every time when words 'Kimi' and 'Vettel' are written software shows them as 'K##i' and 'V####l' ? <_<

we are only fooling around, you know that, but you could warn Brad officially, or even punish him, you have the power. i just want to see what we can expect in future, nothing else. :whistling:

do you have power to change this forum's sofware so that every time when words 'Kimi' and 'Vettel' are written software shows them as 'K##i' and 'V####l' ? <_<

:lol: sour loser :P