Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

Chinese Gp Predictions

Our beloved sport is a farce. If I were RBR or Honda, I'd gladly and purposefully take the 10 grid demotions, so that they can keep bringing a new engine to each race. I mean why not? What really is the negative if they did this? They would learn alot more, catchup quicker and maybe be competitive next year.

Biggest FAIL I can think of, is not allowing teams to catch up. Thus if you are good in Race 1, it's in the bag! We cannot as fans be happy that teams have their hands tied behind their backs and are not allowed to work on the engine to catch up. And Toto telling the other teams to put their heads down and work harder... he deserves a kick in the face. They are prevented from doing so you prick.

The sport needs changing. No longer can it be that some only happens if only all the teams agree. It has to be either majority rules, or simply put, the teams then have no say. Because Bernie is right, Merc are killing F1 because they won't budge on letting other teams work on their engines.

Hahahaha

"Come on, get that McLaren out of the way"

I bet Kimi had a smirk saying that lol

lol for sure!

Thanks Charlie. Safety car in this lap.... after they cross the line with the checkered flag. Does this happen in any other sport?

lolz. What a cluster,

Well done, that's the first thing you have been correct about lol.

Do I get some kind of fiscal reward?

Yep you get to do a lap with Alonso in the Mclaren....... that is if it lasts a lap :-)

Yeah iam sure you would knock it back. You would kiss alonso shoes if you saw him as it would have the smell of kimi's a## on them for kicking it so hard. You would be like this if you smelt his shoes: drool.gif wouldn't ya mate?

I don't know why folks are down on Ferrari. They did remarkably well. Even if all they accomplish by season's end is the subchampionship, it is a massive step forward from last year. Besides the Merc boys will fck up sooner or later..., they did a race ago.

Speaking of which, it's a pity to see Rosberg still feeling the shame of being punked last year. His performance on track is fine, afaik. Being second to your teammate means that just a little mishap will put you ahead of him. We are only 3 races in. Regularity is still on Rosberg's side (base on his and Hamilton's record).

Oh, yeah, the new "sexist" on the block, Hamilton. Hilarious nonsense. First of all, there is nothing new to the notion the champagne showers are symbolic ejaculations. That the folks on the podium rarely miss the opportunity to spray one another, well, talk among yourselves. Beyond that, the outrage is no more than the usual bullsht from certain privileged quarters.

The children at TR have become the child at TR. Sainz screwed up while Verstappen continues to excel. If he keeps it up, he can become the one superdriver this year. Hats off to him.

The Maccas gave some play... at the very back. A friend tells me that Alonso did a brilliant third stint but I couldn't help the yawning. Nonetheless, the grapevine at Suzuka keeps talking about a good engine and more than 100 extra HP. It Honda delivers, Button alone is going to put the Mercs and Ferraris on medication.

Hope you guys enjoyed MotoGp. I did.

Good god man! I thought I won a prize, not a punishment!

well how about a lap of Bahrain sitting on Hammy's lap..... that ought to get something going :-)

Guys,

Joined this forum newly just for the fact i love F1. Hoping for good arguments and also some of your thoughts for every races in this forum.

Thanks

G'day and welcome, just your name will stir the pot mate as there is a few alonso haters here. But it's all good mate, these people don't know talent if it bit them in the foot. Once again welcome and glad to have another alonso fan here.

G'day and welcome, just your name will stir the pot mate as there is a few alonso haters here. But it's all good mate, these people don't know talent if it bit them in the foot. Once again welcome and glad to have another alonso fan here.

heheheheeheheheeh funny mate

Thank you mate.

Yeah right. Cant wait to see him on top of the podium again.

btw my family name is fernando.

Just a matter of time mate and you'll see the excuses fly then. That's one thing about this place, never short of excuses. Where you from buddy?

Just a matter of time mate and you'll see the excuses fly then. That's one thing about this place, never short of excuses. Where you from buddy?

I am from India. your name suggests you are a fan of Webber and Ricciardo.

Damn straight, iam Aussie as can be mate. Since we don't get many Aussie drivers, gotta support your country man. Also support alonso,button and a massive Schumi and senna fan. You?

Damn straight, iam Aussie as can be mate. Since we don't get many Aussie drivers, gotta support your country man. Also support alonso,button and a massive Schumi and senna fan. You?

Alonso

Jenson

Kimi

Ricciardo

Lewis

Hulk

In that order.

Atleast you have drivers from your country mate. Ricciardo may be a future world champion.

Welcome to the forum Ajay - although in recent times it seems supporting both Kimi and Alonso is strictly forbidden loljump.gif

Welcome to the forum Ajay - although in recent times it seems supporting both Kimi and Alonso is strictly forbidden loljump.gif

Well someone cant be sane and insane concurrently harhar.gif