Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Mclaren Red And White.

I was just thinking, does anyone think Mclaren might surprise us and actually run an red and white car this year? Or is it just wishful thinking? Reason I ask is because I saw a story the other day of Jenson Button asking fans to pick his helmet design for 2016. Both had a significant amount of red and white, I know he wore a red and white helmet last year and the car was black so it's either the same sort of deal livery wise or like most drivers like to do over recent years colour match there helmet to the car. What do you think?

Mclaren will launch there car the eve of first test so I believe that's the 24th.

I like the black livery, looks awesome but IMO if they wanted more support when rejoining with Honda, they should've gone back to red and white. Bet the big sponsors would have jumped all over that, remember how everyone wanted to sponsor Bruno Senna at one point just to see him drive for Lotus and see the iconic senna yellow helmet in a lotus livery again.

I'd like to see it but it won't happen, they'll carry on being boring black and grey. Jenson's helmet choice was between 2 that he'd used before, one in 2015 and one in 2013 I think. Mind you it's not like they've got any sponsors to please, so they should bring out a new livery!

I just don't understand why teams always go for dark colours. I used to love the yellow Jordan cars, they were always beautiful, the black and orange arrows, the green jaguar and the yellow and blue of Renault. All these liveries were always beautiful for the simple fact they weren't dark.

I like this livery! I had a dream few years ago that Alonso won championship in black car! He was driving for Ferrari at that time so i thougt that black Ferrari winning is a no no!

Maybe that black car is this years Mclaren and him winning the championship was this year also. Mwahahahahhaa,now THAT would be awesome, imagine the excuses that would come out from people who are already writing them of.

Maybe that black car is this years Mclaren and him winning the championship was this year also. Mwahahahahhaa,now THAT would be awesome, imagine the excuses that would come out from people who are already writing them of.

Please don't fire up my hopes! :D

They are already too high!

It would be impossible for Mclaren to do any worse than 2015. So all these people who have already written them off saying it will be the same as 2015 will have a lot to explain for when there scoring points and even the odd podium as I firmly believe they will improve quite a lot. They have said they have already found a solution to there issues and are working on closing the hp difference and they reckon they know how to achieve that also so it will be Intresting to watch.

Man, you are making me excited. Alonso wcc 2016. Wow what a dream!!! Although i dont think even if honda sorts their issues they can come up with a championship winning car. Since the ICE is so much down compared to merc and ferrari. Also there is reliability. Mclaren wont be winning championships if they use 12 power units while only 4 is allowed.

Change of livery would also be good. Renault f1 also comes in black. Lol.

12 engines? Wtf you talking about? Alonso used 31 last year, yes 31. That's why there penalties were so rediculous. 150 place penalty with only a 20 car grid like wtf? Which clown sat down in the boardroom with the rest of the clowns and came up with this rediculous idea? "Great idea Johnson, to proove our point we will just penlise them to the moon and back".

12 engines? Wtf you talking about? Alonso used 31 last year, yes 31. That's why there penalties were so rediculous. 150 place penalty with only a 20 car grid like wtf? Which clown sat down in the boardroom with the rest of the clowns and came up with this rediculous idea? "Great idea Johnson, to proove our point we will just penlise them to the moon and back".

Ha ha ha. That was last year. I was speaking about 2016.

Sorry to break it to you FA fans...

Fernando Alonso will not win another championship

Kimi couldn't win it even in a Merc! :-P

Kimi has lead something for the last two years in a row. The driver to drive for a front running team with the biggest deficit to there teammate in terms of points and results. Two years in a row and two different drivers, making Kimi look a tad bit ordinary IMO.

Kimi has lead something for the last two years in a row. The driver to drive for a front running team with the biggest deficit to there teammate in terms of points and results. Two years in a row and two different drivers, making Kimi look a tad bit ordinary IMO.

Yep, yet he is still there...wonder why

Yeah and hes the oldest driver on the grid and the last F1 world champion Ferrari has had. Whats your point.

Yep, yet he is still there...wonder why

His only still there because redbull won't let Ricciardo go and Vettel would be doing everything is his power for not that to happen. Who else can they replace him with? Gutierrez? Wouldn't be much difference, that's the reason buddy. Have a good day lol.

Im sorry, you're still not over Alonso's SEVENTEENTH place finish when he lost to JENSON BUTTON ahahahaaaaaaa

Fernando "Can drive a car beyond its limits" Alonso.

Oh guess what. Mercedes finished first and second, and Ferrari finished third and FOURTH

logic, facts, I know these are not your strong suit..