Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Webber & Fisi Collision

I think Webber had a lack of patience, He would pass Fisico later easily...

It was without a doubt Webber's fault, like ecapdeville said, lack of patience and he might of passed Fisi later on

I think Webber had a lack of patience, He would pass Fisico later easily...

Exactly. I think lack of experience perhaps, may he should have seen Kimi passing Massa. I thought it was very clever, Massa was completly deceived.

Ummm did any of you see the replay? Both had their lines, but Fisi locked up (left front) and slid right into Webber. If Fisi had held his line they both would have been side by side out of the last corner and it would have been no problem. .

Ummm did any of you see the replay? Both had their lines, but Fisi locked up (left front) and slid right into Webber. If Fisi had held his line they both would have been side by side out of the last corner and it would have been no problem. .

Yeah, Fisi locked up, both had their lines, but Webber has enough experience to know that when someone locks up, go past them, dont stay beside them

yeah, but Fisichella was loosing traction really fast, (thats why he slid that way) if webber would realise this cleverly, he would wait till fisicho weren't unable to control the car...it wasnt going to take so long for that...

I think it's 50 and 50..Fisi shouldn't have braked so late cause webber was ahead but webber overtaking manoeuvre from the outside was too optimistic....

I think it's 50 and 50..Fisi shouldn't have braked so late cause webber was ahead but webber overtaking manoeuvre from the outside was too optimistic....

so all the early posters think it's webber's fault? so you all think that it's ok to fly into a corner way too late under brakes and slide wide, and then blame the other guy for being in the way and not having the foresight to be patient enough to let you make the optimistic move? gimme a break. webber can blame himself soemwhat for missing the podium and not having the foresight, but the accident was definitely fisi's fault.

overal 70:30 as it could have been avoided, but that fact alone doesn't make it webber's fault.

Anyway blmaing webber or 50/50 is a ****ing moron, deadset get some eyes and a brain and watch fisi lock up oversteer and take them both out the ****ing w#nker, i hope Alonso destroys him for the rest of the season......

As you can see i would belt Fisichella right now given the chance!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

yeah, but Fisichella was loosing traction really fast, (thats why he slid that way) if webber would realise this cleverly, he would wait till fisicho weren't unable to control the car...it wasnt going to take so long for that...

Consider this...he is an F1 driver...F1 drivers are meant to be the pick of all drivers in the world, as the best you'd think that you'd know the limits of the car in braking zones etc.

Considering that Fisi went to deep he locked alil on the inside front, oversteered and ruined two peoples races.

Webber gave him space, Fisi never even touched the apex at anytime, and never looked like it, he brok elate, its 100:0 his fault anyone with half a brain knows you don't break the limit of the car when its got tyre problems. Webber? well he had a goo car gave space had control of his car, didn't take it further, was a car length ahead just after the white line near the corner, and had just overtaken him already, so what was Fisi doing? he is a ****ing idiot.

No brainer?

:lol:

No panchito a F1 driver should not overtake as soon as he see a small "hole"... a F1 driver should overtake in the proper time, thats called expertience and pacience...like a hunter...

I will agree with ecapdeville here. I understand the frustration, but end of the day it is the point that counts and not DNF's and whose fault it was. Webber clearly had the pace. and he would have gone past him easily...

Someone get a video, i fell asleep 15 laps in cause it was in Malaysia.

Wondering how me and the other Non-MS ans would have reacted, had Schumi been part of the action......

Racing Incident or MS'S FAULT.......

Not sure...

No brainer?

No panchito a F1 driver should not overtake as soon as he see a small "hole"... a F1 driver should overtake in the proper time, thats called expertience and pacience...like a hunter...

You should have told that to Damon Hill when he dived in the inside of MS in Adelaide but hey It was MS fault.

Wondering how me and the other Non-MS ans would have reacted, had Schumi been part of the action......

Racing Incident or MS'S FAULT.......

Not sure...

Any incident with the Schumachers about....has to be their fault. :(

No brainer?

you could equally apply that logic to fisi in reverse ecap.. fisi is arguing he was in front, and therefore he was the hunter. a hunter doesn't hunt when his rifle is jammed and is likely to blow up in his face. he will return to his shack or home base, clean the rifle and then return to the hunt when his rifle is repaired.

I respect Fisi as a driver but it was clearly his fault. Although Webber could have taken a little for time to pass Fisi, (although it's not really in a racers mind to always do so). Specially when you have Two other fast cars on your arse. Webber could almost smell a podium!!!! I don't blame him!!

The sad thing is that NH was taken out at the Aus gp and missed out on points and now Webber will do the same.

At least fans of williams can feel good about the pace of the cars and thier reliability.

Webber was a car lenght ahead into the corner, and was ahead after turn 14, and were equal at braking which got webber a car length ahead and was having no trouble contorling the car. Fisi was the one trying to overtake unlike many of you seem to notice.

I really doubt that Webber would have done it differently if the roles were reversed. Ditto that for Heidfield on MS! I am however a little disturbed that the marshalls saw it fit to put GF on notice instead of just taking it as a racing incident and moving forward!

Webber probly wouldn't brake so let that he spins. Fisichella was gone and he knew it. I think Webber would prefer to finish the race in that position.