Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

De La Rosa: 'wurz Should Drive At Imola'

de la Rosa: 'Wurz should drive at Imola'

Norberg Haug may be calling for Pedro de la Rosa to race at Imola if he

That would be a big slap in Wurz's face, but not the first from Mc Laren! Waiting five years and miss what was probably his last and only chance to race again......

Good, Wurz is crap and what the hell has he done to his hair??! It baffles me how experts say Wurz deserves to be back in f1. Has everybody forgotten his 1998-2000 benetton days (the only years he raced)? He was BOLLOCKS!!! some good races early 1998, but 1999 & 2000 was almost funny, Fisi wiped his bottom with Wurz's face

Why are there any rumors that JPM may not be available for Imola?

Oh No.... This is begining to worry me....

I heard a rumor that says, that Montoya didnt have a tennis accident but a motorcycle accident...what do you think about it?

i think that it was his original accident, he just cant come back yet, so he is blaming it on some more major

McLaren are in a strong position to have to think about whom they could chose from.

Pedro or Wurz . :P

Injuries are still nagging Webber too, they have stated they were still sore (ribs) ...boy I hope they did not get infected internally. Check out that man!

de la Rosa: 'Wurz should drive at Imola'

None of you guys are driving Pedro. So stop being magnanimous.

JPM is back & everything is back to normal...

Thank you for your drive in Bahrain. Much appreciated

I wanna see Pedro race again too.  His drive in the previous GP was pure flat out racing and it was great to watch.

montoya is still the flat-out master, and i would much rather see montoya drive than pedro, his entertaining display at bahrain notwithstanding.

Personally, I would like to see Pedro get another chance at Imola to see if Bahrain was a fluke. If he is equally impressive at Imola I think a few team principles will become interested in his services in the future.

i just can't wait for montoya to rekindle his old form. if he has to sit out another race then fine, bring pedro back. in one race i saw more of pedro than montoya in 2 and that's a concern as montoya is usually so visible during a race.

i just can't wait for montoya to rekindle his old form.  if he has to sit out another race then fine, bring pedro back.  in one race i saw more of pedro than montoya in 2 and that's a concern as montoya is usually so visible during a race.

strongly agree with everything u said

if JPM wasn't fit, I'd say Wurz will get the drive. He's the contracted third/reserve driver and having seemingly sorted out the c##Kpit issue, then he should race in Imola.