Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

53696016F.jpeg

Here's an older pic of me. I've lost a little weight since then and I look a lot better, but it's not a bad pic, I guess.

You are perfectly healthy. We boys don't like stick thin women. We just despise those clothes hangers.

Eric, I'm insanely jealous of you. I am planning to hire a hitman to send you six feet under & push up daisies.

:lol: No, you didn't, but I'll say you did! Thanks for the nice words ^_^

And being a guy is easy, let's see you cook. You'd live off raw Pop Tarts.

:lol: I already do because someone doesn't cook for me :P

No, just kidding, your cooking is fine.

What is it with the different hair, though? My hair's not much different at all... :eusa_think:

It looks shorter in that picture, I don't know.

You are perfectly healthy. We boys don't like stick thin women. We just despise those clothes hangers.

Eric, I'm insanely jealous of you. I am planning to hire a hitman to send you six feet under & push up daisies.

:lol: Yeah, she's a perfect size now, but she was fine then, too. As long as they have figure. I never understand those teenage boys who like all those figurless models. Makes no sense to me at all.

Hey, LabradoRacer, you can have her sister, Jen, my ex! She's 23, single, and very gorgeous, just like her sister.

rrrez8.png

:lol: Thanks for the compliment!

:lol: I already do because someone doesn't cook for me :P

No, just kidding, your cooking is fine.

It looks shorter in that picture, I don't know.

:lol: Yeah, she's a perfect size now, but she was fine then, too. As long as they have figure. I never understand those teenage boys who like all those figurless models. Makes no sense to me at all.

Yeah, I'm comfortable with my body, I have some extra weight, but it adds to my figure.

Hey, LabradoRacer, you can have her sister, Jen, my ex! She's 23, single, and very gorgeous, just like her sister.

rrrez8.png

Yeah! Get her while she's single, it won't last long, she looks great! If you read in Eric's blog, he was right, Jen really looks a lot like me, body-wise, we're the same height and almost the same weight, too. Jen's really perfect, I'd say.

You don't look bad at all. You're still very pretty. Where was this taken?

Bah teenage couples! Get yourself a room! :mf_tongue:

53696016F.jpeg

Here's an older pic of me. I've lost a little weight since then and I look a lot better, but it's not a bad pic, I guess.

Ah Erinnnn! I will send pms instead, cos Eric is going to play spoil sport! :P

rrrez8.png

Eric ,no offence meant to anyone,but I'm reminded of an old joke.

Here's it:

Why do men love a fat woman?

Answer : 'cos there's more of her!

Jokes aside, you have plumped for the right woman!

53696016F.jpeg

u look gorgeous :wub:

Bah teenage couples! Get yourself a room! :mf_tongue:

:lol: , We're 24, not 12, geez!

Here's it:

:lol: , yeah, Jen's got a bit more weight on her, but she's lost a lot and looks a lot better than she used to, which is why we're making nice comments about her. Though I guess I should hang my head in shame, too...I'm the same size as her.

u look gorgeous :wub:

Thanks!

Ah Erinnnn! I will send pms instead, cos Eric is going to play spoil sport! :P

:lol:

Here's it:

:lol: Yeah, we do! And Eric works from home most days, so he is on the computer a lot in the day and I can't post. Today he actually went in, so I get the computer for the whole day!

:lol: Yeah, we do! And Eric works from home most days, so he is on the computer a lot in the day and I can't post. Today he actually went in, so I get the computer for the whole day!

I think besides that leash you have on him, you should also equip yourself with a whip. Teach discipline early erinn, b4 he gets too lazy doing actual work and be on TF1 the whole day :lol::lol:

Erin, it's a bit surprising that Eric isn't getting worked up. Quite a cool customer , isn't he? Does it irk you? I read somewhere that babes like their men to display a bit of jealousy & insecurity.

Erin, it's a bit surprising that Eric isn't getting worked up. Quite a cool customer , isn't he? Does it irk you? I read somewhere that babes like their men to display a bit of jealousy & insecurity.

They're engaged, so you'd have to have a good amount of confidence you're girl isn't going anywhere at this point. As long as people don't try it with the member I like on here :ph34r:

I am positively salivating at that prospect.

No, I'm fine with it. We trust eachother enough that we let eachother talk about and talk to other men/women. The only time I'd expect him to worked up in this thread is if someone said something mean about me or even my sister's pictures.

YO HOMIE STOP HITTING ON MY FIANCEE!!

Just kidding :P;)

I'm probably old enough to be both your dad. ;)

I somehow managed this lovely thing to marry me:

jessdress1.jpg

jessbooze.jpg

Lucky me. :D

I'm probably old enough to be both your dad. ;)

I somehow managed this lovely thing to marry me:

jessdress1.jpg

jessbooze.jpg

Lucky me. :D

:clap3: Nice work, rumblestrip! She's pretty!

No, I'm fine with it. We trust eachother enough that we let eachother talk about and talk to other men/women. The only time I'd expect him to worked up in this thread is if someone said something mean about me or even my sister's pictures.

:thbup:

I was looking through the older pics, and I must say page 47 is a gem! :lol:

Me thinks Eric is sexxxy :naughty:

Ohh, it's on like Doney Kong, bitch... :P Just kidding.

DSCN3298.jpg

Your cat is adorable, Lab! You, on the other hand... :P No, just kidding.