Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

:lol::lol:

Well, Andres, Kerryn gave me the ones of you...and now I shall let TF1 see them:

speedo_guy.jpg

Andres at age 16, before his hair loss.

:lol:

If that guy stood there for long enough he'd just sink into the earth!

:lol::lol:

Well, Andres, Kerryn gave me the ones of you...and now I shall let TF1 see them:

speedo_guy.jpg

Andres at age 16, before his hair loss.

Can that fat ba$tard see his weenie when takes a p**s?

Hence the "Before the hair loss"

Damn. under Andres, beutiful body no one can see anything...

Thus you should have written it on top so it would be noticable.....

:lol:

If that guy stood there for long enough he'd just sink into the earth!

:lol: He did. But the closer you go to the core, the hotter it gets. It got so hot his hair was singed off and now he's bald.

Can that fat ba$tard see his weenie when takes a p**s?

No. But I wonder what's more of a hinderance; his stomach or the black stripe across his eyes?

:lol: He did. But the closer you go to the core, the hotter it gets. It got so hot his hair was singed off and now he's bald.

No. But I wonder what's more of a hinderance; his stomach or the black stripe across his eyes?

Or the size of his penis?

Or the size of his penis?

:lol: Good point really...I didn't look at the genital region...but uhh...usually there's a large bulge in a Speedo...not sure I'm seeing one :blink: ...I'll leave it to the penis master to have the final decision, though...

:lol: Good point really...I didn't look at the genital region...but uhh...usually there's a large bulge in a Speedo...not sure I'm seeing one :blink: ...I'll leave it to the penis master to have the final decision, though...

:lol: I was considering making a second account called 'penismaster', decided against! Upon further inspection of his region, I conclude that it is sub standard, at least in relation to the rest of his body.

Perhaps that black stripe used to reside by that area, but after he passed near the core, part of his manhood got singed off as well and it is no longer required (it now fits in his speedos).

this is me... haven't won or lose weight :naughty:

BTW: You may think i'm an ugly guy... it's just that i have an exotic beauty, really appreciated by the extraterrestial women :blush:

:lol: I was considering making a second account called 'penismaster', decided against! Upon further inspection of his region, I conclude that it is sub standard, at least in relation to the rest of his body.

Perhaps that black stripe used to reside by that area, but after he passed near the core, part of his manhood got singed off as well and it is no longer required (it now fits in his speedos).

:lol: That's very logical actually. I'll have to ask the same guy who told me the Kimi/Pauli story for his thoughts on this...

this is me... haven't won or lose weight :naughty:

BTW: You may think i'm an ugly guy... it's just that i have an exotic beauty, really appreciated by the extraterrestial women :blush:

:wub::wub::wub:

Just kidding. Sorry to make both your hopes and penis grow.

Nice! That's a lovely pic. :D So a few more of us meet up! Hope you both enjoyed the great race. Are there any funny stories to go with the pic? We know Kati managed to meet her F1 heroes Nick, Seb, (and Tonio?) but what about you C21 - meet anyone famous/glamorous (other than Kati)? :lol:

Ok, beat this one....

Me and Katy in Sao Paulo last weekend!

You win!

Nice! That's a lovely pic. :D So a few more of us meet up! Hope you both enjoyed the great race. Are there any funny stories to go with the pic? We know Kati managed to meet her F1 heroes Nick, Seb, (and Tonio?) but what about you C21 - meet anyone famous/glamorous (other than Kati)? :lol:

Just a few boring F1 drivers, Katy was the star really!

Ok, beat this one....

Me and Katy in Sao Paulo last weekend!

You look great! I don't like Katy's beard, though.

You look great! I don't like Katy's beard, though.

:lol: She didnt have time to shave that evening.

shhhhH! i gotta b kind to him, otherwise he's coming again!!!! He knows how to find m now! *lol*

EDIT: :/ u're still my fave tf1 member! :P

Damnit Katy, I thought WE had something going??? :ermm: Now I log in on this thread I find you snuggling some other dude...what a rude awakening... :(

Keep your hands off my woman Brad!!! :furious: