Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

Button: " I'm Better Than Alonso And Raikkonen"

Jenson Button says he is weighing up the 'most important decision' of his career as a racing driver.

The Briton, 25, is caught between BAR - his current, part Honda owned team - and Williams, who will attack 2006 without a works BMW engine.

At present, BAR looks like the best bet but JB debuted for Sir Frank Williams, who maintains an 'option' on his service.

'It's vital I get it right,' Jenson said at Silverstone.

'If I make the wrong decision - you only get one chance.

'You need to be in the right place at the right time.'

If he gets it wrong, Button will forever look at fellow F1 young guns such as Fernando Alonso and Kimi R

Not by the looks of it, but this guy has got a really big head! It's no wonder that I can't stand him! No offence to his fans ;)

Not by the looks of it, but this guy has got a really big head! It's no wonder that I can't stand him! No offence to his fans ;)

None taken ;)

The psychology of a racing driver is such that they are convinced they are the best. The day they didn't think that would be the day to give up racing as it would go against the fundemental ethos of racing - To win

None taken ;)

The psychology of a racing driver is such that they are convinced they are the best. The day they didn't think that would be the day to give up racing as it would go against the fundemental ethos of racing - To win

The day they didn't think that would be the day MS raced against JB in a two car race :lol:

Seriously though, when they make remarks like that, it's makes them more dislikable. IMO. racing drivers should just do their talking on the track. ;)

The day they didn't think that would be the day MS raced against JB in a two car race :lol:

Seriously though, when they make remarks like that, it's makes them more dislikable. IMO. racing drivers should just do their talking on the track. ;)

Agree 100%

:lol::D:P

If JB is better than Alonso and Kimi, then Jacques is going to win another race in F1. My point, no freakin chance.

Jenson Button says he is weighing up the 'most important decision' of his career as a racing driver.

The Briton, 25, is caught between BAR - his current, part Honda owned team - and Williams, who will attack 2006 without a works BMW engine.

At present, BAR looks like the best bet but JB debuted for Sir Frank Williams, who maintains an 'option' on his service.

'It's vital I get it right,' Jenson said at Silverstone.

'If I make the wrong decision - you only get one chance.

'You need to be in the right place at the right time.'

If he gets it wrong, Button will forever look at fellow F1 young guns such as Fernando Alonso and Kimi R

JB continued: 'It's only my opinion but I - hundred per cent - don't think they're as good as me. They just fell into the right car at the right time.'

That is true

didnt jb start in a williams and fa started in a marnidi, didnt fa replace jb? if jb was in a mclanen or a renult he would only do as good as he did last year.

didnt jb start in a williams and fa started in a marnidi, didnt fa replace jb? if jb was in a mclanen or a renult he would only do as good as he did last year.

logical

On the whole, Kimi and Alonso have had far superior machinery. JB did debut in a Williams but not a good one

slightly off topic, but ASH, Love the icon. Just noticed it. I will say i am a slight ferrari fan, but love that icon.

Along with the prediction that JPM will be 2005 WDC hey Monty! ;)

No need to get defensive about it Senna. Your driver has the habit of shooting his mouth off without even thinking. Saying that he is better than kimi and Alonso... err that takes the cake.

No need to get defensive about it Senna. Your driver has the habit of shooting his mouth off without even thinking. Saying that he is better than kimi and Alonso... err that takes the cake.

I