Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rock

Baby Button

I just cannot believe this one, I'm very disapointed by JB recently, I just hope he get's nailed by RB next year and then looks like fool for the next 4 years. I also hope Williams gets a good car and Bar a bad one next year.

Sorry for beeing so rude but you just don't change your mind every year, you must respect your contrat and especially one by the team that gave you a chance in F1. He did the same to his girlfriend !

Too ****ing right i am, ive gotten wound up about summin now so im quite ready for anyone to annoy me as im ready to let rip!

I just cannot believe this one, I'm very disapointed by JB recently, I just hope he get's nailed by RB next year and then looks like fool for the next 4 years. I also hope Williams gets a good car and Bar a bad one next year.

Sorry for beeing so rude but you just don't change your mind every year, you must respect your contrat and especially one by the team that gave you a chance in F1. He did the same to his girlfriend !

He has behaved in a very childish fashion indeed...

He has behaved in a very childish fashion indeed...

Yes indeed

I know. Grow some attachments and just shut up.

If he grew any attachments it may affect his metro-style and in turn his endorsements with Ray Ban and whoever his pre-ripped, pre-faded jeans provider is.

If he grew any attachments it may affect his metro-style and in turn his endorsements with Ray Ban and whoever his pre-ripped, pre-faded jeans provider is.

That's metro as in metro-sexual??

:D

OK, why do slag off a millionaire for liking to look good, **** off, why do you do this, your all suck knobs! Im sure if you had the money you would dress nicely, and it suits him and he dosnt look a prat, and whats wrong with wanting to look good, you are allt eh childish prats around here, not Button!

Like I always say - these people are just jealous. They criticise him for dressing well - they would criticise him if he didnt. The button-haters absolutely love this contract situation with JB, cos it gives them an excuse to lay into him over and over and over again :yawn: Funny how the people who dislike JB can't seem to stop talking about him. Anyway the contract matter is over

lol! Jemstride, why do you make yourself look gay? You must be an overly camp but straight guy! strange boy!

gay my arse - I'm happily married and would not go near a bloke for all the money in the world - but I am sexy. And I am not a homophobe - I can admit that we brit men are studs

Every fan wants to be like their idol...

Thats strange, your comment was actually quite funny this time. Give yourself a pat on the back. I'd love to be Jenson. I'd find all you lot and kick all your behinds for slagging off my driving on this forum

Sorry for beeing so rude but you just don't change your mind every year, you must respect your contrat and especially one by the team that gave you a chance in F1. He did the same to his girlfriend!

Did he have a contract with her?