Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

2006 Entry List

haha, I wrote something, then decided I wanted to edit it, and I didn't know what to put! I thought I put a smily face! :(

Ahhh...ok.

Do you want to join the party?... :cheers:

I don't remember what the party is for but yeah!

:beer22:

The demise of Sato.................... :clap3::clap3::clap3:

sheesh..........

My Webpage

Well Senna did you click it???

:clap3::lol::thbup::DB)

I did.

And?

The brewery is no more than 1/2 mile from my home................

I'm surprised at you all. Takuma Sato has provided us with half of all our conversations over the last 2 years! Why dont u want him in f1? don't say 'its not safe' we all know thats rubbish

And?

The brewery is no more than 1/2 mile from my home................

Do you think they'd deliver to the old country?? Looks like a fine IPA they have there.

.....to stay vaguely on topic, bye bye Takuma san..........missing you already............

I'm surprised at you all. Takuma Sato has provided us with half of all our conversations over the last 2 years!

Valid point <_<

When Takuma is officially jobless I shall treat the forum to a nice photo collection (ever expanding) of some of those special moments.

When Takuma is officially jobless I shall treat the forum to a nice photo collection (ever expanding) of some of those special moments.

I

Every glimpse into your photo collection is greatly appreciated. The forum eagerly awaits...

Some people on this forum need to rethink their priorities.

I've thought again. And Sato is still crap.

Indeed, no change there...............

sato is crap but I dont understand why so many of u want him out of f1. I guarantee that next year you'll be missing him!

sato is crap but I dont understand why so many of u want him out of f1. I guarantee that next year you'll be missing him!

Yeah like a case of the run's

As I said before, sato provides most of the totalf1 conversation. So we should be actually hoping that somehow he stays in f1. Much much much better to have 22 cars than 20, whoever is driving them

As I said before, sato provides most of the totalf1 conversation. So we should be actually hoping that somehow he stays in f1. Much much much better to have 22 cars than 20, whoever is driving them

Sato has so much to tell about him...maybe enough for another season without him around...so for now we wont forget him. :D

Keep the bashing alive!

Indeed, no change there...............

No wait! No

Some people say we'll have no fun if Sato is out of F1, I say the fun will be back as we don't have to worry about him taking out our favorite drivers...............

Well he's never taken out DC. The only drivers who have taken out DC this year were MS, Alonso and the Williams cars. Sato doesnt bother me like he seems to for other members of this forum.

Sato has only ever taken out fisichella once in 02, MS & Trulli in 05. So senna please start talking sense! you want sato in f1 and you know it