Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

2006 Entry List

Sato has only ever taken out fisichella once in 02, MS & Trulli in 05. So senna please start talking sense! you want sato in f1 and you know it

:o:o

Sato has only ever taken out fisichella once in 02, MS & Trulli in 05. So senna please start talking sense! you want sato in f1 and you know it

MS has taken out so many drivers in the 6 years ive been watching formula 1. His most recent was Coulthard in Monaco this season.

MS has taken out so many drivers in the 6 years ive been watching formula 1. His most recent was Coulthard in Monaco this season.

The difference: 7 World Championship Titles.

Some people say we'll have no fun if Sato is out of F1, I say the fun will be back as we don't have to worry about him taking out our favorite drivers...............

Indeed. I

:D

Not Sato for shure...

His dream evaporated

Ive just stumbled across a quote from Fisichella after his Team-mate Sato ran up the back of his Jordan in Malaysia 2002...."There is no point dwelling on it, I think he has learnt his lesson"

And Micheal after Sato ran up the back of his Ferrari in belgium 2005...."Weve often experienced Hari-Kari reactions from him.I dont know what sort of therapy might help him."

Apparently, he has made 28 major errors in prac/qual/race in 51 GP starts!!!!!!!

Now if i remember correctly that is pratically a lie, maybe you should watch that chain of events again. The culprit was the car that spinned first, i do not recall who was it altough (except it was neither MS or DC).

Now if i remember correctly that is pratically a lie, maybe you should watch that chain of events again. The culprit was the car that spinned first, i do not recall who was it altough (except it was neither MS or DC).

I agree that Schumacher hitting Coulthard was caused by the spinning Minardi, BUT "Schumacher the cheat" came out on that occation as he attempted to park his car across the track to stop the race since he had damage to his car. His engine was clearly still running and yet he stopped in the middle of the track. Luckily the other cars got around him anyway, making his ploy 'pointless'(no pun intended)!

Apparently, he [sato] has made 28 major errors in prac/qual/race in 51 GP starts!!!!!!!

That must be an absolute all-time F1 record. A terrible one to have though!

That must be an absolute all-time F1 record. A terrible one to have though!

Sato having a record of any kind is something