Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Alonso: I'm As Hungry As Ever

Recommended Posts

ALONSO: I'M AS HUNGRY AS EVER

ITV

34998_1.jpg

World champion Fernando Alonso has warned his rivals that his desire to win has not diminished in the wake of his first title success.

Speaking at a special Renault event in Paris to celebrate the team's double-championship winning year, the Spaniard said he would fight as hard as ever for the 2006 world crown.

"It hasn't changed anything for me," he told Reuters. "I still think in the same way, I still want to beat everyone.

"I won the championship of 2005, but 2006 is a new experience and I want to do the best for 2006, 2007, 2008 and whatever."

Alonso admitted that his thoughts have already turned to next year, which he expects to be even more of a challenge with the advent of the new 2.4-litre V8 engines.

The 24-year-old conceded that the wave of new regulations had also opened up the potential list of favourites in 2006.

"I will have the number one on my car so probably at the start of the season I will be one of the three or four drivers who will be favourite to win," he said.

"I think the McLaren drivers, Michael (Schumacher) and probably Honda if it's good enough in the winter tests and the Renault cars can all be champions in 2006," added Alonso.

"I will enjoy 2006 like the first championship I raced."

Renault had a special gift for Alonso at the event.

The team wrapped up his R25 racing car and presented it to him as a reward for his achievements last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well. I would like to say different. I would LOVE to. But I cant. Alonso is special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't find your new avatar funny... It's in very poor taste in fact.

Yes. It is very unprofessional and rather goading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALONSO: I'M AS HUNGRY AS EVER

ITV

34998_1.jpg

Renault had a special gift for Alonso at the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alonso is special.

O YEAH!

Nice present too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I hope if Alonso wins next year he uses his driving ability not the faults of others

Here you go!!!! Again... B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Alonso goes back to back and wins the title again next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I hope Alonso goes back to back and wins the title again next year.

With Jaques following him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34998_1.jpg

Renault had a special gift for Alonso at the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:huh: After being lapped for the 3rd time presumably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed, if he makes it into that final photo I'll be happy.

For some reason, when I saw the "I'm Hungry As Ever" title to the thread, I expected it to be about Montoya for some strange reason. ;):lol:

Sorry JPM fans, but I couldn't resist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Indeed, if he makes it into that final photo I'll be happy.

For some reason, when I saw the "I'm Hungry As Ever" title to the thread, I expected it to be about Montoya for some strange reason. ;):lol:

Sorry JPM fans, but I couldn't resist.

He's almost as hefty as Tony Stewart :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Indeed, if he makes it into that final photo I'll be happy.

For some reason, when I saw the "I'm Hungry As Ever" title to the thread, I expected it to be about Montoya for some strange reason. ;):lol:

Sorry JPM fans, but I couldn't resist.

Classic!! I wasnt the only one then!! :lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:snack::beer:

For some reason, when I saw the "I'm Hungry As Ever" title to the thread, I expected it to be about Montoya for some strange reason. ;):lol:

Sorry JPM fans, but I couldn't resist.

JPM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...