Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Mf1 Block Super Aguri

Midland dont want another team beating them... What difference does it make whether they qualify in 19th & 20th every race or 21st & 22nd???

It's all in the Concorde Agreement as only the top 10 teams get the cash on offer. The team in P11 win nothing. Having said that, if I recall correctly, a new team doesn't get any winnings from their finishing position for the first three years, hence Midland will get P10 by default if they finish in P11, if I am right.

mock, I don't think Arden will join F1 due to the big budget needed, and the fact that their team boss, Christian Horner, is now in charge of Red Bull Racing.

It's all in the Concorde Agreement as only the top 10 teams get the cash on offer. The team in P11 win nothing. Having said that, if I recall correctly, a new team doesn't get any winnings from their finishing position for the first three years, hence Midland will get P10 by default if they finish in P11, if I am right.

mock, I don't think Arden will join F1 due to the big budget needed, and the fact that their team boss, Christian Horner, is now in charge of Red Bull Racing.

Thanks for the update

a new team doesn't get any winnings from their finishing position for the first three years, hence Midland will get P10 by default if they finish in P11, if I am right.

I dont remember seeing Midland last year, it sounds like a new team to me.

a new team is defined as a team making a new entry,not a team bought as a going consern

and rebranded

A 'new team' can be a team thats been bought and re-branded. Tyrrell turned into BAR. Ligier turned into Prost. Stewart turned into Jaguar. Jaguar turned into Red Bull

A 'new team' can be a team thats been bought and re-branded. Tyrrell turned into BAR. Ligier turned into Prost. Stewart turned into Jaguar. Jaguar turned into Red Bull

OMG this is related to a team (new) that has to pay the bond ,and cannot share the revenue,

had aguri suzuki bought "arrows in 02 itself,they .,although would have been a new

team.they would not have had to pay the bond ,and could have shared the revenues from day 1

?

Indeed, I wonder somtimes :eusa_think:

Thanks for the update
not a problem mock

They bought Jordan's grid slot hence earn whatever money Jordan would have won. Same as how BMW have bought Sauber, Red Bull with Jaguar and Minardi, Honda with BAR...

How quickly we (obviously not the two of us but, the rest of the forum members) forget...

yes bajo, you and senna (the modest poster) are obvoiusly the only 2 members in this whole forum who recall senna (the great driver) passing away in a race :rolleyes: . safety standards have improved immensely in formula one and i have yet to see a crash caused by either takuma sato or narain karthikeyan to be life threatening. and before you harp on about monaco a) it was his engine that caused the crash and b. the team that told sato to stay out.

note - the 2nd driver would likely be davidson anyway, not narain. you tend to exaggerate to make a point sometimes.

yes bajo, you and senna (the modest poster) are obvoiusly the only 2 members in this whole forum who recall senna (the great driver) passing away in a race :rolleyes: . safety standards have improved immensely in formula one and i have yet to see a crash caused by either takuma sato or narain karthikeyan to be life threatening. and before you harp on about monaco a) it was his engine that caused the crash and b. the team that told sato to stay out.

note - the 2nd driver would likely be davidson anyway, not narain. you tend to exaggerate to make a point sometimes.

Over the past few years ive seen some big crashes were the driver got out unhurt. For instance Button at Monaco in 2003. There wernt any big accidents in 2005 which was really good. One major accident i remember was the 2002 Australian grand prix where unfortantly a marshal died in a freak accident.

start2-lg.jpg

start3-lg.jpg

start4-lg.jpg

17.jpg

Over the past few years ive seen some big crashes were the driver got out unhurt. For instance Button at Monaco in 2003. There wernt any big accidents in 2005 which was really good. One major accident i remember was the 2002 Australian grand prix where unfortantly a marshal died in a freak accident.

start2-lg.jpg

start3-lg.jpg

start4-lg.jpg

yeah i remember that williams crash...it was a part of the "f1 " ad for a long long time in espn-star sports

What are you talking about? That crash was in 2001 with Jacques Villeneuve.

i think bcos of excessively starring of the monitor ur eyesight has become suspect......

No, a marshall didnt die in the crash posted, a marshall died in 2001, now do you get me?

No, a marshall didnt die in the crash posted, a marshall died in 2001, now do you get me?

the point is the marshall died,unfortunately...

more important in this debate is is the reckless menace that is JPM

now do u get me

the crash posted on here was from the start of the Australian GP in 2002. Noone was hurt or killed.

The crash that killed the marshal was at the 2001 Australian GP involving Jacques and Ralf.

more important in this debate is is the reckless menace that is JPM

what are you talking about? It was Ralf who flew over Rubens, not JPM. What does JPM have to do with this? He wasn't even mentioned on this thread.

the crash posted on here was from the start of the Australian GP in 2002. Noone was hurt or killed.

The crash that killed the marshal was at the 2001 Australian GP involving Jacques and Ralf.

what are you talking about? It was Ralf who flew over Rubens, not JPM. What does JPM have to do with this? He wasn't even mentioned on this thread.

this was my response to your diverting the "HONDA..."thread

what? You brought JPM up for no reason in this thread because of what happened in another thread? What is your problem?

And for the record, I didn't divert anything, it was on topic of what was being discussed but you seemingly don't approve of what I said so decided to divert bring something up that has nothing to do with this thread.

what? You brought JPM up for no reason in this thread because of what happened in another thread? What is your problem?

And for the record, I didn't divert anything, it was on topic of what was being discussed but you seemingly don't approve of what I said so decided to divert bring something up that has nothing to do with this thread.

so are u going to delete..... :blush::(:lol:

Ah, I know what game you're playing at. I'm not going to get sucked in to your game and delete what you post, just so you can go running to your allies complaining about my actions and start another 'mod war'.

No, I'm not going to delete, I'm going to let everyone see just what game you're playing at in full and let others take it from there. You're trying to bait the wrong person.