Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Massa Looks For Win With Ferrari

Poll: RB or FM the better driver at Ferrari  

14 members have voted

1. 1. FM will do better at Ferrari than RB did ?

• Yes
    • No

:eusa_think: I am not very convinced about the theory of Massa's ineptness, mainly because I don't share most people's low opinion of JV and Fizzy. I think he might surprise us all.

If FM wins races and is quicker than MS, Ferrari will put their efforts behind him. If he doesn't, they won't.

Quite so. He always looks to be on the verge of an accident to me. Sort of the Jochen Rindt style of stomp and steer. Then again, that seemed to work didn't it? Let the boy have a go and we'll see what happens. Still don't think he'll best Michael though.

I must admit, it is a little strange. As you say monza, he looks more than a little twitchy on track. Ferrari know what they're doing though i guess. That's why i'm sat in my office writing about it whilst they're in Fiorano doing it.

I think they're looking at him as a short term measure, rather than the future of the team. Could be wide of the mark, but that's the feeling I get.

Massa, in a top team, is just a No. 2 driver like Eddie before him. Ferrari will probably look to [a driver of the calibre of] Kimi Raikkonen to lead their assault on the world championships once Michael announces his retirement.

I must admit, it is a little strange. As you say monza, he looks more than a little twitchy on track. Ferrari know what they're doing though i guess. That's why i'm sat in my office writing about it whilst they're in Fiorano doing it.
I think they're looking at him as a short term measure, rather than the future of the team. Could be wide of the mark, but that's the feeling I get.

All true.

Have just quoted myself, when i meant to quote Senna aswell as monza.

That's ok. :) I've done it myself in the past.

Right, time to eat. See you all next week. :D

All true.

Have just quoted myself, when i meant to quote Senna aswell as monza.

Massa, in a top team, is just a No. 2 driver like Eddie before him. Ferrari will probably look to [a driver of the calibre of] Kimi Raikkonen to lead their assault on the world championships once Michael announces his retirement.

That's ok. :) I've done it myself in the past.

Right, time to eat. See you all next week. :D

Wow, that's a lot of food! :D

QUOTE(kaisersalsek @ Jan 13 2006, 11:38 PM)

I hope massa wins nothing. He does not deserve the Ferrari seat. If he does do well, it would only be a reflection on the car and not him as a driver. He has never been anything special.

Here, at Total-F1 i totally agree with both: kaisersalsek & Senna !

And i have just nothing to add =)

Just FM maybe a bit better than EI ...

I think Eddie was (perhaps) better overall, he has certainly had (a few) spectacular races

I expect Massa to take his first win in 2006 and I also expect the gap between him and MS to be not that big,since Felipe has been very much underrated until now....Is former F.3000 team manager Adriano Morini was also Rubens former team manager in the junior classes and always saiys that Felipe is probably better than Rubens...however his rise in the towards F.1 has been very impressive.I also expect Ferrari to be very competitive next year,maybe fighting for the title with Renault so why not?

I expect Massa to take his first win in 2006 and I also expect the gap between him and MS to be not that big,since Felipe has been very much underrated until now....Is former F.3000 team manager Adriano Morini was also Rubens former team manager in the junior classes and always saiys that Felipe is probably better than Rubens...however his rise in the towards F.1 has been very impressive.I also expect Ferrari to be very competitive next year,maybe fighting for the title with Renault so why not?

If that happened, it would surely be either a gift from Schumi or when Schumi did not feature in the classification for some reason? Surely you are not suggesting that Massa will genuinely beat Michael and everybody else?

If that happened, it would surely be either a gift from Schumi or when Schumi did not feature in the classification for some reason? Surely you are not suggesting that Massa will genuinely beat Michael and everybody else?

I don't expect Massa to beat Schuey next year,I simply say that I believe he can win one race...

:D I can see a win for Massa :thbup:

Why on earth should Ben remove his signature at your discretion? It's only a bloody album cover for christs sake...

Eddie was running on fumes that day, a tactic to get him to the front. Massa on light tanks would be quick too.

Did you see the move? It was awesome.

Did you see the move? It was awesome.

Yes of course, and it was a good move, but aided i maintain by light fuel.

Yes of course, and it was a good move, but aided i maintain by light fuel.

You are right of course, but it was bloody good viewing! Damn, I've just repeated what you said, haven't I? Bugger.

Why on earth should Ben remove his signature at your discretion? It's only a bloody album cover for christs sake...

Just a request - Its very distracting and then using the forum at home or office becomes difficult given the state of undress Aguilera is in. In any case, the signature is too large....

I just edited your post as you double posted the quote and your comment. - nojvnof1

of course kimi will be @ ferrari as soon as michael leaves

felipe will do as well as he can but he will do it behind michael

if he finishes in front on occasion, it's because something happened to the the big gun

it's ferrari we are talking about after all

oh how I shall laugh if Massa is on his way to his first ever win, and ferrari order him to move over for schuey