Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Massa Looks For Win With Ferrari

Poll: RB or FM the better driver at Ferrari  

14 members have voted

1. 1. FM will do better at Ferrari than RB did ?

• Yes
    • No

Will FM do better at Ferrari than RB did ? Will FM be able to win a race with Ferrari ? Will FM get a pole position with Ferrari ? Stay tuned to F1 2006 to find out.

Meanwhile, will FM be able to do better at Ferrari than RB did ?? please support your answer with your reasoning

Whether he can get a pole/win depends on how competitive the ferrari is. He won't be better than Rubens, thats for sure. I think the gap between him & MS will be similar to MS & Irvine 1996-98 (ie BIG). As we all know, Massa is only at ferrari cos Nicolas Todt manages him and he'll be a loyal number 2. The fact that his contract is only 1 year suggests to me that ferrari have something planned for 2007. Maybe Rossi?

Lets be honest, FM is nothing special and never will be, he is against MS and I expect unless MS retires from a race FM will nearly always be behind him! the ferrari looks good so he can hope for a lot of podiums but I personally dont know about a win, unless the ferrari is far better than Alonso's renault, Kimi's& Montoyas mclaren, Jensons& rubens Honda and Trulli's & ralfs toyota!

I said no, but it depends whether he stays after Michael retires, and who is hired as lead driver.

In 2006, he won't do as well as his predecessor.

I said no, but it depends whether he stays after Michael retires, and who is hired as lead driver.

In 2006, he won't do as well as his predecessor.

Indeed.............................

Jerez, Dec-15-2005

1. Michael Schumacher (Ferrari) 1:18.953

2. Felipe Massa (Ferrari) 1:19.060

Yes, I know, Schumacher was using a V8 and Massa a limited V10. But they are within 1/100th of a second of each other. They are in the same league... and Felipinho is driving a car that he does not know and that, I presume, is harder to drive than his old vehicle.

This is proof enough that Michael is overrated ( :o ) or Felipe is underrated. I bet on the first option, because I like humble people.

Sorry, 1/10th of a second.

Welcome!

Looks you're really going to stir things up with the Schumi fans! :lol:

Jerez, Dec-15-2005

Yes, I know, Schumacher was using a V8 and Massa a limited V10. But they are within 1/100th of a second of each other. They are in the same league... and Felipinho is driving a car that he does not know and that, I presume, is harder to drive than his old vehicle.

This is proof enough that Michael is overrated ( :o ) or Felipe is underrated. I bet on the first option, because I like humble people.

THAT is proof enough that Massa is as good as Schuey :lol: yea I'm sure it is!

Jerez, Dec-15-2005

another one :rolleyes:

I presume, is harder to drive than his old vehicle.

:lol: are you a mclaren fan.

and welcome to the forums :P

Welcome!

It wont because we obviously know that isn't the case and is a joke or something.

:welcome: Indeed welcome ciro

It takes a lot more than that to get us going :lol:

the restricted V10's ae better than the V8's/faster so technically massa shudda been ahead of schumacher!

I hope massa wins nothing. He does not deserve the Ferrari seat. If he does do well, it would only be a reflection on the car and not him as a driver. He has never been anything special.

If the car is as good as previous Ferrari's i.e. 2000-2004, than Felipe can win a race or two.

I hope massa wins nothing. He does not deserve the Ferrari seat. If he does do well, it would only be a reflection on the car and not him as a driver. He has never been anything special.

Gotta love logic you have: if he sucks it is because he sucks and if he does well it is because car is good :P

Jerez, Dec-15-2005

A good car coupled with good supports from the team would bring success to a F1 driver. I hope Massa would receive unbiased support from Ferrari so that we can compare the performance of the ferrari's pairs.

If FM wins races and is quicker than MS, Ferrari will put their efforts behind him. If he doesn't, they won't.

That