Clicky

SIDEPOD

F1 Videos

I'll post it again, see if it works.

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r76/c21...nt=histoPro.flv

good luck.

Thanx. Now i can see it (20 secs of 3m09s). I use (old?) dial-up 56k modem connection. How can i fully download this video to watch all 3m09s ?

Thanx. And finally i have it right here: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5. Great stuff !

Edited by kup

Go Brundle! God he was (is) a smooth driver. Just listen to how he gently he rolls on and off the throttle while not losing a bit of speed. :thbup:

By occasion yesterday i saw a movie "Spy 3" and ... main hero is ... Martin Brundle ... why ?

speedy racer

This is no F1 but it still looks like fun! wonder what series this is? :eusa_think:

I would guess a Prototype2 car from the ALMS. It's probably someplace in Europe, but it sure looks like the San Bernardino mountains here in Southern California!!

I would guess a Prototype2 car from the ALMS. It's probably someplace in Europe, but it sure looks like the San Bernardino mountains here in Southern California!!

Took a little research but here are my findings:

Driver: Alain Castellana

Norma M20, 794 Lbs without engine, 1,334 lbs total. 3 liter BMW inline 6 cyl@400hp

Course: Gemenos-LaBaume, France 2005 (He was the winner)

http://www.chevallier-competition.com/php/pilote-52.htm

Cheers! :D

Took a little research but here are my findings:

Driver: Alain Castellana

Norma M20, 794 Lbs without engine, 1,334 lbs total. 3 liter BMW inline 6 cyl@400hp

Course: Gemenos-LaBaume, France 2005 (He was the winner)

http://www.chevallier-competition.com/php/pilote-52.htm

Cheers! :D

Those stats would match it up to the LMP2 class (or Prototype2 as I wrongly called it). HP is a little low for LMP2, but the rules are complex as '05 was a transitional period for the class. Do you know if this was raced under the LMP2 class?

Those stats would match it up to the LMP2 class (or Prototype2 as I wrongly called it). HP is a little low for LMP2, but the rules are complex as '05 was a transitional period for the class. Do you know if this was raced under the LMP2 class?

Err... :blink: ...yes? :unsure:

:lolroll:

Actually I just noticed the link you posted and went there. My french is good enough that I can read the site, but I still have no clue what Alain races....

The best I can come up with is a European Hill Climb series. My earlier posts can be ignored because this guy's series is below the Sportscar series I was talking about...still looks like fun, though. Reminds me of taking a Porsche 914 through the mountain roads just above Moreno Valley here in California.

That's a great video, thanks! Notice how Ricardo is looking at both his rear-views? Back and forth, back and forth....he must be thinking "WTF??!??"

if only we could see the look on his face

Mika was FUUUUUKING close to hitting Zonta!

Imagine if they had collected eachother!

then it would have been called the biggest mistake of his career, (probably because he would have taken MS with them as well) but thus is the line between genius and madman

Fantastic video!

I would learn Japanese If i didn't have to listen to James bloody Allen!

How flat and uninteresting Is his commentry ffs ? I want a people with passion and excitement In their voices.

you mean you don't like "WHOA! this quali is tighter than martin's trousers! and i know martin's trousers!" or "JENSSSSSSON BUTTON WINS!! GET IN THERE!!!!!" :D

It's really that fast, but we rarely get the proper camera angle to see it (it's either a front or back view, which fools the eye and makes motion look slower).

On the '69 footage. Rindt FTW!!