Clicky

SIDEPOD

F1 Videos

spa 1998 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-TqYXMAat0

with ITV commentor

Whenever im reminded of that the first thing that comes to my mind is wheels flying everywhere, then being amazed no marshal or spectator was hurt and relieved that all the drivers where ok.

At the time it seemed much more intense, seeing it later it seems a bit tame...maybe because you know the result.

A year or two back I saw a really good video on F1 driver fitness and the fitness regimes they do. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link to such a video?

Don't have the time to go through all these to see what has and has not been posted, so sorry if these are already up.

One of my favorite on board videos of all time, makes me wish F1 cars could still skid around a bit.

Beautiful. Simply the best commercial ever. That 70s Ferrari has a wonderful sound.

Great overtake, not F1, but close enough.

Villeneuve and Massa, Suzuka 2004

JV did a good job keeping Massa back.

Montoya Tribute

Because JPM was just the best.

Heidfeld and Alonso, Last Sunday

Best overtake so far in 2007.

More later.

-Eric

Don't have the time to go through all these to see what has and has not been posted, so sorry if these are already up.

One of my favorite on board videos of all time, makes me wish F1 cars could still skid around a bit.

Beautiful. Simply the best commercial ever. That 70s Ferrari has a wonderful sound.

Great overtake, not F1, but close enough.

Villeneuve and Massa, Suzuka 2004

JV did a good job keeping Massa back.

Montoya Tribute

Because JPM was just the best.

Heidfeld and Alonso, Last Sunday

Best overtake so far in 2007.

More later.

-Eric

Geez, even as an Alonso fan I must say that NH's move was beautiful! (and the comments are from Fox Sports Latin America...it's an argentinean guy speaking, Fernando Tornello :) )

Geez, even as an Alonso fan I must say that NH's move was beautiful! (and the comments are from Fox Sports Latin America...it's an argentinean guy speaking, Fernando Tornello :) )

But in that stint it looks like BMW had the faster car....like wehn he exited the turn he had a considerable more pace than alonso

great videos eric, that patrick depailler video looks like hard work!! And the JPM video reminded me that I miss him - he's my kind of driver

great videos eric, that patrick depailler video looks like hard work!! And the JPM video reminded me that I miss him - he's my kind of driver

Fat and like to eat a lot??? j/k jem...

Edited by goferrarigo

For those of you who don't have a copy of 'F1 Onboards' (shame on you if you don't!!), type in 'F1 Onboards' and the whole thing is viewable in 'parts'.

For those of you who don't have a copy of 'F1 Onboards' (shame on you if you don't!!), type in 'F1 Onboards' and the whole thing is viewable in 'parts'.

Can you give a link please....

Scott Speed...

:blink::lol:

I find it humurous how interested Liuzzi is...

DON'T WATCH WITH YOUTHLINGS AROUND OR IF YOU YOURSELF ARE A YOUTHLING...

DEFINATELY WATCH IF YOU HAVE THE SAME SENS OF HUMOR YOU HAD WHEN YOU WERE 12...

-Eric

From the offical senna dvd

and senna in the wet

Senna was a god in the wet, but ...

Jo Ramirez forgot to mention that at Donington the McLaren had traction control, active suspensions, a semi automatic and other electronicals stuff thanks to TAG.

That's the how McLaren compensated somewhat for the lack of power in 1993.

Ofcourse the Williams Renault cars also had ABS.