Loser Boy 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 I wonder what dogs do the 22 dudes (ok plus some more duffers , who test drive)have . Does the dog match their personality? I would welcome snaps of the dogs;since i love dogs. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 Im no F1 driver but I have a c#cker spaniel called Twiggy. Shes a right little terror, she either sleeps or forces you to play with her. Shes only 2 and a half, she was born on xmas day! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 We had a dog. It died. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
michelfx 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 We had a dog. It died. That's a nice story Monza but how? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 Old age, my friend. He made it to just over 17 years old and then just ran out of gas. A fine innings for a dog, I think. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
michelfx 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 Old age, my friend. He made it to just over 17 years old and then just ran out of gas. A fine innings for a dog, I think. That's quite the journey... poor b#####d! He had a great life though Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ctrl300 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 Old age, my friend. He made it to just over 17 years old and then just ran out of gas. A fine innings for a dog, I think. I'd call that a double century! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 I have a border collie who is 5 but acts like a puppy, has endless energy and gets excited about every tiny little thing that happens! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ctrl300 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 This is the dog I am going to get me when I move back. Great for hunting and great with kids. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
irishfemalefan 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 This is the dog I am going to get me when I move back. Great for hunting and great with kids. what great at eating them that dog looks mean im too selfish to have a dog but i used to work in an animal sanctuary if that gets me extra points Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 This is the dog I am going to get me when I move back. Great for hunting and great with kids. U're not serious Ctrl..... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 This is the dog I am going to get me when I move back. Great for hunting and great with kids. That breed has a reputation for being aggressive and badly behaved. They're often bred to be fighting dogs. If u want something great with kids, how about a nice golden retriever (or a collie) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 Or a spaniel of some kind. That dog is far too butch for me anyway! I'd look chavvy with that! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 yes its strange how even a dog can become a chav symbol. I wonder if they have chavs in australia and america? I think in america its actually still considered to be pretty cool to wear an adidas or kappa outfit Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 amongst coloured people no doubt. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 amongst coloured people no doubt. careful, you have to say black, not coloured! i only learnt that recently. 'coloured' is politically incorrect Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 careful, you have to say black, not coloured! i only learnt that recently. 'coloured' is politically incorrect Says who Jem? I'm coloured not black, it will be politically incorrect to call me black, a first, The coloureds in Cape Town is Cape couloreds, of course it's ok... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 someone told me recently that u cant say coloured cos its implying that black people are 'different', I think their point is we're all coloured so black people shouldnt be coloured. I call them 'darkies' Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 what great at eating them that dog looks meanim too selfish to have a dog but i used to work in an animal sanctuary if that gets me extra points Yep. Extra points for that. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 someone told me recently that u cant say coloured cos its implying that black people are 'different', I think their point is we're all coloured so black people shouldnt be coloured. I call them 'darkies' lol, well, that in our country would be racistly incorrect, or slang... by the way, scientist nowadays are scared to term people in terms of race, black or white, thats because the changes to our features are only 0.023...which means...nothing. But people make such a big fuss about something as small as colour. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
monza gorilla 1 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 Bloody stupid if you ask me. Who cares what colour you are on the outside? Not me. Especially since we seem to have a lot of orange people on TV these days. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 Colour of skin doesnt bother me at all - but the immigrants who come here become a citizen and barely speak the language, that annoys me. And its the ghetto culture that does the black reputation no favours. There is 1 area of bristol full of black people, and no-one I know has ever gone there alone, its on the local news all the time cos of stabbings! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ctrl300 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 U're not serious Ctrl..... Yes I am. That breed has a reputation for being aggressive and badly behaved. They're often bred to be fighting dogs. If u want something great with kids, how about a nice golden retriever (or a collie) The dog is a Dogo Argentino and looks like these other low brow breeds like pitbull, bullterrier bandog etc, the difference is that this dog is three times bigger, and is purely bred for hunting. It is widely known for its cool temprament and is extremely well with other dogs, children and people in general. I know it looks mean, but if you dont clip the ears they look guite nice. BTW, the golden retriever is the dog (after German Sheperd) whom is worst around children, and have a 3.0 rating to attack children compared to the Dogo Argentinos 0.8 rating. Retrievers are also bred into degenerated piles of junk. The Dogo has a strickt code of breeding and breeders must be approved by the Argentinian federation. Each pup cost around 1000 sterling, compared to the 50 cents you have to pay for a retriever. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 Colour of skin doesnt bother me at all - but the immigrants who come here become a citizen and barely speak the language, that annoys me. And its the ghetto culture that does the black reputation no favours. There is 1 area of bristol full of black people, and no-one I know has ever gone there alone, its on the local news all the time cos of stabbings! I must admit we've learned ALOT from Britain... plu I always remember the way you guys and the queen supported us in our apartheid struggle... we're seriously going offtopic here again Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 Yes I am.The dog is a Dogo Argentino and looks like these other low brow breeds like pitbull, bullterrier bandog etc, the difference is that this dog is three times bigger, and is purely bred for hunting. It is widely known for its cool temprament and is extremely well with other dogs, children and people in general. I know it looks mean, but if you dont clip the ears they look guite nice. BTW, the golden retriever is the dog (after German Sheperd) whom is worst around children, and have a 3.0 rating to attack children compared to the Dogo Argentinos 0.8 rating. Retrievers are also bred into degenerated piles of junk. The Dogo has a strickt code of breeding and breeders must be approved by the Argentinian federation. Each pup cost around 1000 sterling, compared to the 50 cents you have to pay for a retriever. why do u want a dog that can hunt??? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites