Ctrl300 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 why do u want a dog that can hunt??? To take it fishing. Me getting this dog depends on what sort of job and house I end up getting. If I get an appartment or a house in the city it is out of the question, but if I end up living in a rural area I will get one if my job permts me to have time for a pet. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 why do u want a dog that can hunt??? Why not??? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 at the end of the day white people arnt offended by being called white so neither should black people because at the end of the day, they have dark skin and we have light skin, there is no nastiness in those descriptions. Its ridiculous! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 OK so its agreed that no-one here will be offended if we use the term 'coloured' - therefore Ben you may feel free to resume usage of said term Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 OK so its agreed that no-one here will be offended if we use the term 'coloured' - therefore Ben you may feel free to resume usage of said term Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ctrl300 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 I cant understnd why anyone would be offended by the term coloured in the first place. Being poilitical correct has gone way too far, and it has come to a point where white people can't even begin to describe a non-white without being racist as people can read racism out of everything and nothing. Its like me being offended by someone calling me white or European. Damn, I describe someone as Asian if they are, or African or black if they happan to be that, and I get extremely offended if they turn around and call me racist. How am I going to desribe anyone if I can't use certain racial or geographical references? Oh, yeah, you know my friend, the guy with dark hair, and a funny accent, whom comes from a country far away on a continent I cant mention...Sh#t, some prople needs to wake up and not take themself so bloody serious. I think people whom carry a chip on their shoulder suffers from a inferior complex, which they have absolutely no bloody reason to. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wez 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 I cant understnd why anyone would be offended by the term coloured in the first place. Being poilitical correct has gone way too far, and it has come to a point where white people can't even begin to describe a non-white without being racist as people can read racism out of everything and nothing. Its like me being offended by someone calling me white or European. Damn, I describe someone as Asian if they are, or African or black if they happan to be that, and I get extremely offended if they turn around and call me racist. How am I going to desribe anyone if I can't use certain racial or geographical references? Oh, yeah, you know my friend, the guy with dark hair, and a funny accent, whom comes from a country far away on a continent I cant mention...Sh#t, some prople needs to wake up and not take themself so bloody serious. I think people whom carry a chip on their shoulder suffers from a inferior complex, which they have absolutely no bloody reason to. Exactly Ctrl!!! In SA its become quite a joke with this too. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
cavallino 2 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 OK so its agreed that no-one here will be offended if we use the term 'coloured' - therefore Ben you may feel free to resume usage of said term I am offended Nobody coloured me I was born this way Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 actually when you were born we attacked you with some felt tips! actually when you were born we attacked you with some felt tips! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Null 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2006 Alonso has a chiuaua. I think it suits him well... small and annoying. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted May 5, 2006 Alonso has a chiuaua. I think it suits him well... small and annoying. Indeed............. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Autumnpuma 0 Report post Posted May 5, 2006 yes its strange how even a dog can become a chav symbol.I wonder if they have chavs in australia and america? I think in america its actually still considered to be pretty cool to wear an adidas or kappa outfit What we have in America would eat your chavs alive. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted May 5, 2006 Alonso has a chiuaua. I think it suits him well... small and annoying. GOOD ONE! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jem of the Shire 0 Report post Posted May 5, 2006 What we have in America would eat your chavs alive. thats cos america is full of crime and murdering. Land of the free my arse Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted May 5, 2006 They're free to bear arms and murder. Its the American way my friends. Greatest country on earth, ever, imho. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wez 0 Report post Posted May 5, 2006 Alonso has a chiuaua. I think it suits him well... small and annoying. Sorry to say it... Alonso is TOP dog though!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites