Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c21

Kubica And BMW

So, after 3 races Kubica has 6 points, Villeneuve had 7 after 12.

Kubica a worthy successor?

You cant argue that the end result in Monza was luck on kubica's part.

Is it possible Mario is not smoking as much crack as you thought?

Kubica shown his potential at his 1st gp in Hungary..... At the time I thought Mario was on something, but made a good call!

Dude.....every1 is on something :coffee::snack::punk::bow::dj::icecream:

:smoke:

Kubica shown his potential at his 1st gp in Hungary..... At the time I thought Mario was on something, but made a good call!

Dude.....every1 is on something :coffee::snack::punk::bow::dj::icecream:

:smoke:

Of those i prefer :icecream:

He is an excellent driver, he never gave Felipe a chance, well deserved 3rd place and very impressive driving, he could no doubt be a successor.

:clap3: Good Job by Kubica, he is a real force for the future!

Indeed. as I dont have my fav. driver im already putting Kubica on top spot....for now....

He is an excellent driver, he never gave Felipe a chance, well deserved 3rd place and very impressive driving, he could no doubt be a successor.

I wonder why Villen left early ?????

:huh:

villeneuve didn't agree to the shootout because he hadn't a hope in hell....

villeneuve didn't agree to the shootout because he hadn't a hope in hell....

Its beginning to look that way

Its beginning to look that way

So a similar shoot out like the one we have seen between NH and Pizza boy in Williams??

Big congrats to Kubica :clap3::clap3::clap3: Now this should put an end to all JV talk as JV is now truly history!!!!

Kubica simply deserves the BMW seat for next year, that's all :)

Indeed :thbup::thbup::thbup:

Go Kubica Go.... :D

Kubica simply deserves the BMW seat for next year, that's all :)

I dont think that its in any doubt after today.

Big congrats to Kubica :clap3::clap3::clap3: Now this should put an end to all JV talk as JV is now truly history!!!!

it looks like qbitzzzaaaa wil leave even nh look like a rookie....fantastic performance by rk! i dont think he was just lucky...he did a great job..perfect racing by him...and he didnt care if he was chasin micheal or being chased by another red car!

it looks like qbitzzzaaaa wil leave even nh look like a rookie....fantastic performance by rk! i dont think he was just lucky...he did a great job..perfect racing by him...and he didnt care if he was chasin micheal or being chased by another red car!

Indeed, I was impressed by the big Pole. He had one heeluva load of fuel onboard and handled it perfectly.

Indeed, I was impressed by the big Pole. He had one heeluva load of fuel onboard and handled it perfectly.

Any 1 noticed how he was going left - right in first and second lap of the race??

After Kubica's brilliant display today I must say JV might have done smart by not accepting the shhot-out challenge.

What remains to be seen is if Ron Dennis whom is constantly talking about the 'exciting 2007 line-up' will take a gamble in Lewis for the second seat. I think Kubica's performance today might have helped his case.

Poor JV, he must surely be feeling pretty shortchanged today. When he retired it harldy got a headline, and when the man he proclaimed would be forgotten within a weekend retires the world goes bananas.

Any 1 noticed how he was going left - right in first and second lap of the race??

Yes, and the thought crossed my mind that it was a little strange to be scrubbing the tires in that spot, maybe it was the massive fuel load that was giving him fits :eusa_think:

Poor JV, he must surely be feeling pretty shortchanged today. When he retired it harldy got a headline, and when the man he proclaimed would be forgotten within a weekend retires the world goes bananas.

Well that was too optimistic statement by JV....

MS will not be forgotten by tifosi and other MS's fans....i will not miss him at all.

New drivers are coming and thats the fact....like in any other sport.

Yes, and the thought crossed my mind that it was a little strange to be scrubbing the tires in that spot, maybe it was the massive fuel load that was giving him fits :eusa_think:

I didnt know what it was, but then it occured me that maybe his tyres were not responding maybe?

Pity that in press conference Kubica wasnt asked about that.

I didnt know what it was, but then it occured me that maybe his tyres were not responding maybe?

Pity that in press conference Kubica wasnt asked about that.

Yes that would've been a good question to ask, pity his great showing was/is overshadowed by other events of the day, but as the speed tv comintators said there will be a big party in Warsaw and well deserved. :clap3:

Indeed.

Now BMW must made some progress and they could easily be in top 3 next year with Kubica as #1 driver! :D:D

Indeed.

Now BMW must made some progress and they could easily be in top 3 next year with Kubica as #1 driver! :D:D

I agree and I'll be the first to admit that the Sat performance of BMW I thought was purely because of light fuel, I was wrong, they are showing true gains since the departure of the cancer that was on the team.

I agree and I'll be the first to admit that the Sat performance of BMW I thought was purely because of light fuel, I was wrong, they are showing true gains since the departure of the cancer that was on the team.

Yeap me too. They were in similar positions already this year but were very light and after 2/3 of the race they usually were almost out of the pts..

So some progress was made, but the track itslef helped them as bmw surly have 1 of the most powerful engine .

But this does not reduce the success of Kubica. He defended his position very good. Even some more experience drivers probably would not hold the pressure of much faster Massa behind.