Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

I Know Who Played A Joke On JV! :p

Recommended Posts

hahaha So funny, I needed to share with you guys... Yesterday there was an interview on brazilian Tv with felipe massa, and although I dont like him, I miss F1 so much that I decided to watch it anyways. It would be something like : people famous would ask him stupid questions about the sport and he would answer them.

Someone asked him what would happen if he needs to go to the bathroom during the race and couldn't stop for it, so he said he'd have to do it in the car (pretty disgusting but understandable), then he said one of the funniest things ever, he said that one day he wanted to go to the bathroom (and I think he couldnt find one, somethig like this) so he found a squeeze (that's how we call in brazil, those drinking bottles every driver has) on a corner of the pits and decided to do it on it. Then (after some minutes) came Mr. Villeneuve and got the bottle and drinked a bit. When he realized what was inside he got really really mad and began yelling at everyone, wanting to know who was the one to blame. And that's when Felipe, watching the entire scene, decides it's time to leave and forget everything that happened there... *LOL* hahahahaha... Then he adde don the interview, that JV never knew who was guilty...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahaha So funny, I needed to share with you guys... Yesterday there was an interview on brazilian Tv with felipe massa, and although I dont like him, I miss F1 so much that I decided to watch it anyways. It would be something like : people famous would ask him stupid questions about the sport and he would answer them.

Someone asked him what would happen if he needs to go to the bathroom during the race and couldn't stop for it, so he said he'd have to do it in the car (pretty disgusting but understandable), then he said one of the funniest things ever, he said that one day he wanted to go to the bathroom (and I think he couldnt find one, somethig like this) so he found a squeeze (that's how we call in brazil, those drinking bottles every driver has) on a corner of the pits and decided to do it on it. Then (after some minutes) came Mr. Villeneuve and got the bottle and drinked a bit. When he realized what was inside he got really really mad and began yelling at everyone, wanting to know who was the one to blame. And that's when Felipe, watching the entire scene, decides it's time to leave and forget everything that happened there... *LOL* hahahahaha... Then he adde don the interview, that JV never knew who was guilty...

This isn't true but the fact that he would tell such a story is shocking. Can you imagine Michael Schumacher telling a joke, wherein he peed in a bottle and then another driver drank from it? It's beyond juvenile, it's the kind of joke that would be considered immature by 10 year olds...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This isn't true but the fact that he would tell such a story is shocking. Can you imagine Michael Schumacher telling a joke, wherein he peed in a bottle and then another driver drank from it? It's beyond juvenile, it's the kind of joke that would be considered immature by 10 year olds...

Indeed, done to any other driver it would be quite shocking and unacceptable, but for that evil dwarf, it is bloody hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am beginning to like Massa more and more, this i beyond brilliant :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Indeed, done to any other driver it would be quite shocking and unacceptable, but for that evil dwarf, it is bloody hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am beginning to like Massa more and more, this i beyond brilliant :)

No, mate. You know this is NASCAR-level stuff...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This isn't true but the fact that he would tell such a story is shocking. Can you imagine Michael Schumacher telling a joke, wherein he peed in a bottle and then another driver drank from it? It's beyond juvenile, it's the kind of joke that would be considered immature by 10 year olds...

u cant say something i watched yesterday night (by felipe's own mouth) on the most viewed brazilian channel isnt true...

BTW: here is the interview on the channel website... portuguese sorry. i may only translate the refering part... http://fantastico.globo.com/Jornalismo/Fan...9102006,00.html

"Luis Ant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, mate. You know this is NASCAR-level stuff...

Indeed, apt when used on a NASCAR level driver. Mind you, I can understand why some Canadians who support him because he is Canadian might object.

If JV is a dwarf, what is Massa? :unsure:

A good dwarf -_-

u cant say something i watched yesterday night (by felipe's own mouth) on the most viewed brazilian channel isnt true...

BTW: here is the interview on the channel website... portuguese sorry. i may only translate the refering part... http://fantastico.globo.com/Jornalismo/Fan...9102006,00.html

"Luis Ant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a friend of mine told me something thats true... kimi should pay attention to what he drinks from now on... *LOL*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
a friend of mine told me something thats true... kimi should pay attention to what he drinks from now on... *LOL*

Hey Katy,

Maybe this is why JV never got any faster.... p**s poisoning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Indeed, apt when used on a NASCAR level driver. Mind you, I can understand why some Canadians who support him because he is Canadian might object.

Any fan of Formula 1 would disapprove of a representative of the sport behaving in a child-like fashion as such. Of course, it is debatable as to whether you are a fan of F1 or not given your allegiance to Ferrari ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This isn't true but the fact that he would tell such a story is shocking. Can you imagine Michael Schumacher telling a joke, wherein he peed in a bottle and then another driver drank from it? It's beyond juvenile, it's the kind of joke that would be considered immature by 10 year olds...

Yup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I rank JV way above Massa (in terms of driving talent) and above MS (in terms of pure sportsmanship) but I don't see anything terrible about Massa's story (maybe because I didn't have to drink from that bottle!) Anyways, I think those are the kind of harmless jokes that make the guys more human (like KR's "potty mouth" affair) No harm was done and its a funny story so... :lol:

Oh yeah, no matter how fun this story was, Massa sucks and can't never compare with Ayrton...not even with Barrichello, and keep in mind that me being Argentinian and all I consider Brazilian drivers almost as if they were Argentinian (we are like Brazil's little brothers, after all) :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
a friend of mine told me something thats true... kimi should pay attention to what he drinks from now on... *LOL*

:lol:

Sorry, I rank JV way above Massa (in terms of driving talent) and above MS (in terms of pure sportsmanship) but I don't see anything terrible about Massa's story (maybe because I didn't have to drink from that bottle!) Anyways, I think those are the kind of harmless jokes that make the guys more human (like KR's "potty mouth" affair) No harm was done and its a funny story so... :lol:

Oh yeah, no matter how fun this story was, Massa sucks and can't never compare with Ayrton...not even with Barrichello, and keep in mind that me being Argentinian and all I consider Brazilian drivers almost as if they were Argentinian (we are like Brazil's little brothers, after all) :D

didnt he kick jv's a## when they raced together? :eusa_think:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorry, I rank JV way above Massa (in terms of driving talent) and above MS (in terms of pure sportsmanship) but I don't see anything terrible about Massa's story (maybe because I didn't have to drink from that bottle!) Anyways, I think those are the kind of harmless jokes that make the guys more human (like KR's "potty mouth" affair) No harm was done and its a funny story so... :lol:

Oh yeah, no matter how fun this story was, Massa sucks and can't never compare with Ayrton...not even with Barrichello, and keep in mind that me being Argentinian and all I consider Brazilian drivers almost as if they were Argentinian (we are like Brazil's little brothers, after all) :D

wow... i think half of the people i know here in brazil would b shocked to hear something like this from an argentinian... im shocked! But you're definately right about felipe being worst than ayrton (obvious) and also than rubens :clap3: and im happy to know i have a little brother :D hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hahaha So funny, I needed to share with you guys... Yesterday there was an interview on brazilian Tv with felipe massa, and although I dont like him, I miss F1 so much that I decided to watch it anyways. It would be something like : people famous would ask him stupid questions about the sport and he would answer them.

Someone asked him what would happen if he needs to go to the bathroom during the race and couldn't stop for it, so he said he'd have to do it in the car (pretty disgusting but understandable), then he said one of the funniest things ever, he said that one day he wanted to go to the bathroom (and I think he couldnt find one, somethig like this) so he found a squeeze (that's how we call in brazil, those drinking bottles every driver has) on a corner of the pits and decided to do it on it. Then (after some minutes) came Mr. Villeneuve and got the bottle and drinked a bit. When he realized what was inside he got really really mad and began yelling at everyone, wanting to know who was the one to blame. And that's when Felipe, watching the entire scene, decides it's time to leave and forget everything that happened there... *LOL* hahahahaha... Then he adde don the interview, that JV never knew who was guilty...

In one way ,quite funny. In another way,JV quite unlucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i found it quite funny, i could imagine JV getting p**sed at drinking p**s. would p**s me off to. isn't there too much p**s in this post?

EDIT: First kimis Sh#t and now massa p**s, seems like the ferrari duo have interesting personalities after all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any fan of Formula 1 would disapprove of a representative of the sport behaving in a child-like fashion as such.

I completely agree, Jacques' behaviour in the past and particularly this year was quite unacceptable -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i found it quite funny, i could imagine JV getting p**sed at drinking p**s. would p**s me off to. isn't there too much p**s in this post?

EDIT: First kimis Sh#t and now massa p**s, seems like the ferrari duo have interesting personalities after all

:clap3::D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i already have it on my website gallery... but thanks anyways, for the pic, for remembering of me, and for calling me 'lady'... that was really kind! :D Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...