Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

erichbarto

Hi Everyone

hey everyone,

just wanted to introduce my self, my name is Erich, I'm from New York, and just stumbled upon this site by accident. I've been a F1 fan since I was a kid and am looking forward to being a part of this forum.

Welcome my fellow New Yorker... Great site, but the first thing you are going to be grilled on is the details of your allegiance to teams and drivers. There are no correct answers, they are all wrong from somebody's point of view. :D

Great bunch of guys and gals here, and some of them even know a thing or two about F1.

KennyE

hey awesome to have a fellow New Yorker, as well as a fellow American F1 Fan!

ill keep my team/driver allegiances to myself as long as i can! haha

Well Im guessing from your avatar your a red bull supporter? Maybe a toro rosso/scott speed fan?

Anyway, I'm Ben, and a fan of Jenson Button and Girls Aloud (look at my sig and you'll know one of the reasons why :D )

Welcome Erich!

Ben I think he might have guessed that you like Jenson and girls aloud. There are more interesting things about you he might not guess ;)

LOL, well he maybe young so it's best not to introduce myself by adding some of my more explicit things I love doing! LOL!

haha

don't worry I am 25 years old.

I'm a Scott Speed supporter by default , he's American!

however, you'll be happy to know that I am also a big Jenson Button fan!

Well welcome and I hope you have a fantastic stay. You willsoon discover whom the enemy is!

Yep, it's fine to share your problems with us. :naughty:

Welcome. :thbup:

haha

don't worry I am 25 years old.

however, you'll be happy to know that I am also a big Jenson Button fan!

Welcome. I like Scott Speed too and so does Autumnpuma so you're not alone on here :thbup:

Welcome. I like Scott Speed too and so does Autumnpuma so you're not alone on here :thbup:

You three could sit in a circle and join hands. :naughty:

You three could sit in a circle and join hands. :naughty:

No doubt the savages would be circling with torches and rope ready for the lynching...

No doubt the savages would be circling with torches and rope ready for the lynching...

*Having had his plan rumbled by the perceptive wisdom of the Canadian, dribbler extinguishes his torch and packs the rope back into the cupboard.*

*Having had his plan rumbled by the perceptive wisdom of the Canadian, dribbler extinguishes his torch and packs the rope back into the cupboard.*

:lol: