Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

He Done Blowed-up!!

Are you talking about Montoya starting off his Nascar career with... how should we say it... A BANG!

well, the heat must have made him lose some pounds... isn't this how sauna works?

well, the heat must have made him lose some pounds... isn't this how sauna works?

is it true that sauna belts are more effective than the traditional sauna? :eusa_think:

[/quote

In F1, I like statistics, they never lie.

Juan Pablo Montoya

Starts 95

Points 307

GP win 7

Pole 13

Fastest laps 12

Podiums 30

Nick Heidfeld

Starts 117

Points 79

GP win 0

Pole 1

Fastest laps 0

Podiums 5

After reading these statistics I can see only one solution for NH if he wants to get near Montoya as a driver... He needs to eat a lot more of hamburgers. :lol:

@ abbas_gear: Dunno... I know nothin' about saunas, my country is too hot to have them :P

@ Chris: All I gotta say Chris is that you're really strange... LOL

Then Murray comes and says I always compare people to Nick... SEE: HE BEGAN IT!

Montoya is not only fatter but he is taller. This makes him MUCH FATTER than Nick. Anyways, Nick's hobby is eating... But my poor baby can't be like Montoya... :(

Analyzing yr info, I could notice that Montoya's fastest laps were probably achieved on some hill tracks, where his overweight helps him going down with the car. THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES, I think. If it's not, it should be!

Then Murray comes and says I always compare people to Nick... SEE: HE BEGAN IT!

I'll let you off just this once. But if I ever catch you leading Chris astray into subversive, Nick-obsessive practices you'll know all about it, young lady. :nono1:

After reading these statistics I can see only one solution for NH if he wants to get near Montoya as a driver... He needs to eat a lot more of hamburgers.

I heard Monty has hamburgers for breakfast so super-sized he could fit icle Nick in them. "So thats a Big Mac with extra Nick and fries please. Oh yeah that extra Nick is finger-lickin tasty. Whoa there not too much of him though! The little blighter really packs a kick"

montoya.384.jpg

Ah Monty on fire. What a pic!

:lol:

Maybe montoya ate loads of beans for the GP's and used the farts to speed up the car :lol:

To be fair to nick though, he has spent most of his career in mid-pack cars

For a large-ish guy, Monty sure got out of that car very, very fast! Truth to tell, he did a decent job. Most rookies from other racing disciplines do much worse when thrown into NASCAR. Ryan Newman initiated ol' Monty pretty good....now lets see if Monty can give as good as he gets.......................

:lol:

Maybe montoya ate loads of beans for the GP's and used the farts to speed up the car :lol:

To be fair to nick though, he has spent most of his career in mid-pack cars

I like beans and I eat them a lot but my car doesn't speed up.

Montoya is not only fatter his is faster than nick too.

I heard Monty has hamburgers for breakfast so super-sized he could fit icle Nick in them. "So thats a Big Mac with extra Nick and fries please. Oh yeah that extra Nick is finger-lickin tasty. Whoa there not too much of him though! The little blighter really packs a kick"

hahahahahahaha :clap3:

@ Chris: All I gotta say Chris is that you're really strange... LOL

Yeah I am, but I was pointing out that if NH wants to level up with Monty he has serious work to do. Montoya is surely fatter than Nick but he smashed him all the same, hence the statistics.

For a large-ish guy, Monty sure got out of that car very, very fast! Truth to tell, he did a decent job. Most rookies from other racing disciplines do much worse when thrown into NASCAR. Ryan Newman initiated ol' Monty pretty good....now lets see if Monty can give as good as he gets.......................

Yeah I always expected him to do well. He has a lot of talent, just not enough dedication for F1.

Yeah I always expected him to do well. He has a lot of talent, just not enough dedication for F1.

We've yet to see if he has enough dedication for NASCAR.

Yeah I am, but I was pointing out that if NH wants to level up with Monty he has serious work to do. Montoya is surely fatter than Nick but he smashed him all the same, hence the statistics.

Nick doesn't want to be a montoya... If he wants, I won't love him anymore :P *LOL*

wonder y he doesn't have enough dedication... he has plenty of space avaiable for it...