Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

I Had An F1 Dream Last Night!

Was it wet? err... yes, i mean the track :unsure::D

:lol: nah it was dry, thankfully ;)

Is it wrong to dream that Michael Schumacher was taking my mum for a spin in his ferrari and to do so she had to squeeze into the (aptly named) c#ckpit, and sit on his lap?? It's suffice to say that I felt very dirty and disturbed when I woke up. :( Still do!

I would imagine it's not wrong for your Mum to have such dreams about Michael, or even for you to have such dreams about Michael, however you dreaming about your Mum and Michael.....................well, let's just say never get that dream analysed! :lol:

Phew! I never like hearing of a waste of perfectly good Jiz Jez.

:lol:

There's something odd about you lot. Why can't you dream about death and destruction and post apocalyptic wastelands like normal folk?

During my power nap just now, Katy and Irish were washing my Ferrari with really soapy sponges.

:lol::lol:

Your a bad man!!!!

Hey newredsuit tell your mum to keep her hands off my man :P

I think I am not that obsessed with F1, I dream a lot watching airplanes falling and I don't like the feeling in the dream, I like to have bad dreams to feel the relieve when I wake up.

There's something odd about you lot. Why can't you dream about death and destruction and post apocalyptic wastelands like normal folk?

Errmmm, MG - that's not normal, no matter what your psychiatrist told you! :lol:

Phew! I never like hearing of a waste of perfectly good Jiz Jez.

:lol: !!

Ive only ever had 1 formula 1 dream that i can remember. I was at the formula 1 (dont know which track) and a car was coming down the main straight when suddenly the entire car was smashed by a Tyrannosaurus which proceeded to eat the driver and then after it was done it ate me as i was in the stands. Come to think of it alot of my dreams involve a Tyrannosaurus eating me, i wonder why :D

Ive only ever had 1 formula 1 dream that i can remember. I was at the formula 1 (dont know which track) and a car was coming down the main straight when suddenly the entire car was smashed by a Tyrannosaurus which proceeded to eat the driver and then after it was done it ate me as i was in the stands. Come to think of it alot of my dreams involve a Tyrannosaurus eating me, i wonder why :D

errr... Lets nt get in there....

i have a lot of dreams where i get my hands on a fast supercar and want to go tearing round the streets, but when i put my foot down there's no power, i wonder what that means?

i have a lot of dreams where i get my hands on a fast supercar and want to go tearing round the streets, but when i put my foot down there's no power, i wonder what that means?

Ive got a freudian theory but i dont think you want to hear it :D

Means that from now on we will find harder to believe you will actually be a father :lol:

Means that from now on we will find harder to believe you will actually be a father :lol:

I said the same thing only abit more diplomatically :D