Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foxtrot023

Alonso Signs Deal With Ferrari?

and still poor febble minded Alonso still managed to beat your idol Schumi in 06 B)

Don't mind him, he's from Barcelona.

and still poor febble minded Alonso still managed to beat your idol Schumi in 06 B)

Damn straight.

Kimi was busy breaking the fastest car on the grid in '05, hardly 'inferior'. Different scenario. Alonso is overdriving, showing us his limitations as a driver and his lack of mental strength.

Is'nt it inferior when it keeps "breaking", as appose to Alonso who had a fast and reliable car... :huh:

"

Engines are far harder to break now, which might explain why Kimi is so much gentler on them now, with the 19k rpm limits."

please, don't make us laugh

I still think Fernando stays at Renault in 2009, then makes the jump to the red cars in 2010.

Red car?

323439551_58e7fac118.jpg

Fernando's 2010 ride. You heard it here first.

I see a lot of Shane and pussies lately in the Forum.

I've been considering changing my display name to Shane4 just to see what people do.

I've been considering changing my display name to Shane4 just to see what people do.

I think Shane4 is already taken, Try Shane 69.

I still think Fernando stays at Renault in 2009, then makes the jump to the red cars in 2010.

I just noticed your sig... touching.

You know, considering how the season is going, I don't give a fck who goes where as long as the quality of the competion goes up... bring fresh blood in or give the old hags a chance, either way, shake things up. The guys in the top cars are quickly becoming a dissapointment.

I'm telling you. The way things are going, I'm gonna end up backing Kubica for the DWC...

I just noticed your sig... touching.

You know, considering how the season is going, I don't give a fck who goes where as long as the quality of the competion goes up... bring fresh blood in or give the old hags a chance, either way, shake things up. The guys in the top cars are quickly becoming a dissapointment.

I'm telling you. The way things are going, I'm gonna end up backing Kubica for the DWC...

Touching what? I thought you'd like it maure! :D

Yep Kubica is the only driver delivering the goods at the moment, but I still think there's a lot of (untapped) talent on the grid.

I should've realize you would give it a racy spin... but I'm touched anyway... and in a kooky way, if you must know.

I should've realize you would give it a racy spin... but I'm touched anyway... and in a kooky way, if you must know.

:lol:

That's OK Rainmaster 'touches' lots of people.

I hear his court case is coming up soon. :D

Bah your just jealous because I haven't 'touched' you Meanie!

Kubica may be the only driver on top of his game but I still think the Ferrari boys will beat him to the title.

Yep. And i think the gap will be quite big at the end. It's just taken unfashionably long for the kids to settle back into school this year.

Oh you "touch" me all the time! :)

You'd be surprised who else he has physical contact with...

29caq9i.gif