Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Canada Gp: Practice And Qfy

Due to the rough sound his car was making, and the fact there was no smoke, I believe it is safe to narrow it down to gearbox or transmission, although it would be interesting to hear the true cause, which is not forthcoming at the moment

Edit: Just watched video hilights on ITV-F1, apparently the problem on Piquets car was a break failure, nothing on Massa

What else can you say? :P

I can ask, why the press headlines were "Hamilton dominates Montreal practice?"

Do we know what happened to Massa?? Engine? Gearbox?

They found a broken up Smirnoff bottle down the exhausts............

I can ask, why the press headlines were "Hamilton dominates Montreal practice?"

:lol: Just pulling your leg Pitor! :P

I have seen in other forums, Kubic fans are extremely on Kubica diet, they attack anyone who is not his fan just for mentioning the word Kubica even before reading their posts! :P Some Alonso fans here too! :D

Anyways, BMW seems to be faster in the hands of your country man, I guess Pole will be on pole today. But Ferrari and last minute attempts of Hamilton's will always be a threat for the Pole's pole! :P

Anyways, BMW seems to be faster in the hands of your country man, I guess Pole will be on pole today. But Ferrari and last minute attempts of Hamilton's will always be a threat for the Pole's pole! :P

:lol::lol: :lol:

i thought i was on a racing forum :D

:lol::lol::lol:

i thought i was on a racing forum :D

I was talking about the Pole fighting for the pole, not about Pole's pole! Damn it! :P

Quiet a few cars came out for a sighter lap, then most of them pitted again. Not too sure on track conditions as ITV do not cover saturdays. but only Webber and Lewis are on track at the moment.

Update... looks like they have both pitted as well

Session red flagged- vettel hit the wall, lost control at turn 9 <_<

Guys, can anyone help me out with live streaming?

Nico on fire

blimey - that was a bit exciting!

got to think that Hamilton might be on a slightly lesser fuel load, but still - amazing to be half a second up.

will probably pit first, but not before he's able to pull out a pretty nice gap.

he'll be happy kubica's behind him too with kimi in 3rd.

seems we won't get the rain I was hoping for though :(

[EDIT - but the track is looking really dodgy, so we shouldn't be deprived of some slips and slides]

promises to be a good race.

hope to get some excitement from Massa and Kovi from 6th and 7th too.

Kubica is on fumes

Nando is on fumes

Webber is class

Nakajima is one of my favourites now

Go Lewis

:D

Kubica is on fumes

Nando is on fumes

Webber is class

Nakajima is one of my favourites now

Go Lewis

:D

I don't think Kubi is on fumes, Nando might be on fumes though!

I have always liked Nakajima, he will improve.

Hell!

GO Lewis go! :D

blimey - that was a bit exciting!

got to think that Hamilton might be on a slightly lesser fuel load, but still - amazing to be half a second up.

will probably pit first, but not before he's able to pull out a pretty nice gap.

he'll be happy kubica's behind him too with kimi in 3rd.

seems we won't get the rain I was hoping for though :(

[EDIT - but the track is looking really dodgy, so we shouldn't be deprived of some slips and slides]

promises to be a good race.

hope to get some excitement from Massa and Kovi from 6th and 7th too.

I think Lewis is lighter than the Ferrari's, not sure about the BMW's as they appeared to struggle in Quali 1/2 - Lewis has been the fastest driver all weekend so I expect him to do well in the race unless he hits the wall or something. The Ferrari's are slow in the final sector and appear down in the speed traps compared to the Macca's, perhaps they've gone for high downforce hence their relatively slow 3 sector times.

Should be a good race....

If Lewis wins of course :P

I feel McLaren are a bit lighter than Ferrari, but not by the margin some people may expect. Ferrari where consistantely losing about 3 tenths in the final sector to McLaren, and if lewis keeps that advantage in the race he will cakewalk it regardless of what Ferrari do on the strategy. I also got the impression Alonso may be a little light, but his fast time in Q2 says he is pretty quick here anyway, another great performance from him. Kimi was circumspect at best, Massa strangely anonymous and Kovalinen looked out of sorts as well. Should pan out to be a very interesting race tomorrow on many fronts, and if the track starts breaking up AND we get the promised rain, it could become a real deathtrap.

Really looking forward to this one

If Ferrari has indeed set both cars with more downforce, the race tomorrow could be a whole different story.

The track is already slippery and there is a good chance of rain.