Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Honda Talking Up Another Failure?

Recommended Posts


More than likely. Then again, I suppose it's not good PR to tell it like it is. 2009 can't come soon enough for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just another generic press statement. If it's going to be so windy maybe all those shark fin engine covers will be left in the garage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just another generic press statement. If it's going to be so windy maybe all those shark fin engine covers will be left in the garage?

They'll be ok for those who end in the Mediterranean. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
They'll be ok for those who end in the Mediterranean. :lol:

:lol:

anyways, I heard Mclaren are not going to use the fin in any gps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
More than likely. Then again, I suppose it's not good PR to tell it like it is. 2009 can't come soon enough for them.

Wondering when someone was going to pick that up. Have you ever noticed that when Ross starts pointing out likely problems he's probably already solved them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love banana man. One of the few men who can make a difference as an individual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I love banana man. One of the few men who can make a difference as an individual.

Definitely.

:eusa_think:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So he obviously never watched the Americas Cup then...there was generally hardly a puff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...