Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Hamilton Vs Vettel, See The Video

Indeed. And its bloody pathetic to be quite honest. They say that women are bitches....

okay - I'll stop now *fights urges* - must stop, stop must.

More rear downforce = better drive (i.e. ability to put power down) and grip particularly out of corners, more grip in slippery conditions, slower top speed on straights, more drag, more turbulence behind car (making it difficult to approach/overtake), more of an advantage in wet, less so in dry. Would probably lead to more oversteer than understeer.

Actually more rear downforce = more understeer.

Hammy like his oversteer more than anyother current driver in F1.

Like who???

Read this thread. Some people are of the opinion that Hamilton choked. Sure, they are not as violent as the lewisterics and they give their opinion and move on from the onslaught of lewisteric hatred but, they are there.

Also, take a look at the poll in the other thread. Quite even.

Don't be afraid to acknowledge that not everyone agrees with you.

:lol::lol::lol: OMG you did it again! you're such an fool! - I feel mean, but at the same time it's just so satisfying!

Go on - and again - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase please say it again! You'll never know the entertainment your giving me.

So you made a fool of yourself on the "choke" definition, dictionary man, so what? That's the problem when you try to make this personal. Is it the best course of action to contiune to put your ego on the line?

Your wounds are self-inflicted.

Indeed. And its bloody pathetic to be quite honest. They say that women are bitches....

Yep. Which is way most posters stay clear.

As I will, the moment that seeing lewisterics fall apart fails to be amusing...

As I will, the moment that seeing lewisterics fall apart fails to be amusing...

Why you are not banned from this place escapes me. Your contribution is zero, all you do is antagonise everyone on here with your lewisteric bollocks. By your definition I am a lewisteric yet I accept Lewis choked, bottled it, tensed up or whatever, but he is the current WDC so what is your point!

You really are a weird individual.

So you made a fool of yourself on the "choke" definition, dictionary man, so what? That's the problem when you try to make this personal. Is it the best course of action to contiune to put your ego on the line?

Your wounds are self-inflicted.

okay - I'll stop now *fights urges* - must stop, stop must.

Listen - I'm being totally sincere now - Maure - I put this to rest days ago - read the post. When it got your goat, I couldn't resist taking the p**s, but I've stopped that now.

I long ago accepted your definition of choke (right after you defined it) and also explained why I don't think Hamilton's c#ckup constituted a choke.

I'm determined to be nice now, so I'll say no more.

Actually more rear downforce = more understeer.

Hammy like his oversteer more than anyother current driver in F1.

You are absolutely right. I thought about it and realised this after I posted it but did not want to add to the post count of this already "choked" thread... :)

Oh bollocks I did it anyway :(:)

You are absolutely right. I thought about it and realised this after I posted it but did not want to add to the post count of this already "choked" thread... :)

Oh bollocks I did it anyway :(:)

I'm glad you did Meani Wan, it's reminded me to tell you all what a wonderful tea (yes, tea, not fcuking dinner :P ) I had yesterday.

Mashed spuds (Lurpak is the sectret ingredient y'know) with sausages. Did you know you can make some interesting shapes 'n things with two sausages and a big dollop of mash?

A radio transmitter that actually works

A small train set

Winnie The Pooh with a crutch and an arrow stuck in his eye (a crutch under his arm, the arrow in the eye. Thought I'd clarify)

A dog with two knobs

Two dogs with one knob each

Three dogs, two with a knob and one that's just had it cut off and is screaming in pain on the floor shouting, "OWOWWWWWW FCUK! HE'S CUT MY KNOB OFF!!"

I also like to make reservoirs with the gravy and mash, so I can play at reservoir dogs.

Sorry. I digressed, back on thread..... And gravy of course AND........ the bit that I was itching to share with you all, was the vegetables.... broccoli, carrots and swede (no, not Ronnie). I was thinking, "yum, I love vegetables" as I wondered lonely as a crap-poster back to this thread.

Any other good meals out there? I could tell you all about my 'Tuna Surprise' and 'Slarti Breakfast' if you like?

Anyway, to stay on thread, I found some interesting information on passing wind and the very essence of creation itself. I hope this is of interest to those in the scientific communtiy here too.

I'll start with the, 'cutting the cheese'. How did it evolve?

There's great debate on the subject of the evolution of cheese cutting, indeed, there's so many talk about it, it's become a mass debate. On the face of it though, it makes no evolutionary sense:

Predators can more easily find prey that is unable to hide in silence.

A hunter that can be easily smelled will find it difficult to get within killing distance of its intended target.

Intestinal gas can be painful and, in extreme cases, life threatening.

So here we have something that made it harder for our ancestors to hide from saber-toothed pussies, made it easier for deer and other animals to know that they are being stalked by a human, and can make you bloat, cramp, or indeed, explode. It seems like evolution would weed it out, doesn't it?

Commenting on the subject, Bertrand Ostrich of the Institute for Critical Science had this to say:

The process by which the body produces methane gas is both complex and irreducible. By this scientists mean that if you removed any part of the system, the hole whole would collapse. For example, intestinal gas is produced in the intestines, and without your intestines you would starve to death. And if the body produced methane in the intestines without a means for expelling it in controlled amounts, there would be the potential for either deadly internal ruptures or massive external explosions. This fact makes evolution impossible because a system cannot evolve if parts of that system would not work on their own.

*The gas passed by humans is flammable, but this presumes the existence of fire. Humans did not learn to make fire until well after the ability to pass gas had (supposedly) evolved.

*The theory that man only learnt to light his escaping gas after the inroduction of Guiness is unfounded, there are drawings in caves (of people hundreds of years ago) lighting their trumps and setting fire to the wicker furniture so fashionable at that time.

*The only other animal known for passing gas is the dog -- "man's best friend." [since proved untrue, we all know now that the Goldfish can propel themselves forward by letting one go]

*The late Stephen J. Gould, famed proponent of the theory of evolution, admitted under pressure that he had, at times, passed gas.

Anyway, Ostrich contends, "the ability to flatulate must have been placed in humanity by some creating entity with enormous power and a sense of humour." And if this one aspect of humanity must have been created, then surely all of humanity must have a creator. And if humanity has a creator, then that creator created not just flatulence but incontinence, hiccoughs, impotence, yawning, kidney stones, and

projectile vomiting, from which one might conclude that the creator is either in possession of a very unusual sense of humour or is a jerk.

Why you are not banned from this place escapes me. Your contribution is zero, all you do is antagonise everyone on here with your lewisteric bollocks. By your definition I am a lewisteric yet I accept Lewis choked, bottled it, tensed up or whatever, but he is the current WDC so what is your point!

You really are a weird individual.

You post bigotted and sexist comments.

Your buddies post bigotted and sexist comments.

Your ilk continually insults drivers other than Hamilton and posters that don't worship Hamilton.

And now you want to ban those that don't go along with your hatred and heroworshipping? In all truth, it is unsurprising that you ask for censorship.

------------------------

Dear Accent and/or Undersirable Nationality,

We regret to inform you (not!!!) that...

Listen - I'm being totally sincere now - Maure - I put this to rest days ago - read the post. When it got your goat, I couldn't resist taking the p**s, but I've stopped that now.

I long ago accepted your definition of choke (right after you defined it) and also explained why I don't think Hamilton's c#ckup constituted a choke.

I'm determined to be nice now, so I'll say no more.

You were fighting your own shadow... and, presumably, your shadow will be happy to hear you are calming down.

I shrug.

Anyway, to stay on thread, I found some interesting information on passing wind and the very essence of creation itself. I hope this is of interest to those in the scientific communtiy here too.

I'll start with the, 'cutting the cheese'. How did it evolve?

There's great debate on the subject of the evolution of cheese cutting, indeed, there's so many talk about it, it's become a mass debate. On the face of it though, it makes no evolutionary sense:

Predators can more easily find prey that is unable to hide in silence.

A hunter that can be easily smelled will find it difficult to get within killing distance of its intended target.

Intestinal gas can be painful and, in extreme cases, life threatening.

So here we have something that made it harder for our ancestors to hide from saber-toothed pussies, made it easier for deer and other animals to know that they are being stalked by a human, and can make you bloat, cramp, or indeed, explode. It seems like evolution would weed it out, doesn't it?

Commenting on the subject, Bertrand Ostrich of the Institute for Critical Science had this to say:

The process by which the body produces methane gas is both complex and irreducible. By this scientists mean that if you removed any part of the system, the hole whole would collapse. For example, intestinal gas is produced in the intestines, and without your intestines you would starve to death. And if the body produced methane in the intestines without a means for expelling it in controlled amounts, there would be the potential for either deadly internal ruptures or massive external explosions. This fact makes evolution impossible because a system cannot evolve if parts of that system would not work on their own.

*The gas passed by humans is flammable, but this presumes the existence of fire. Humans did not learn to make fire until well after the ability to pass gas had (supposedly) evolved.

*The theory that man only learnt to light his escaping gas after the inroduction of Guiness is unfounded, there are drawings in caves (of people hundreds of years ago) lighting their trumps and setting fire to the wicker furniture so fashionable at that time.

*The only other animal known for passing gas is the dog -- "man's best friend." [since proved untrue, we all know now that the Goldfish can propel themselves forward by letting one go]

*The late Stephen J. Gould, famed proponent of the theory of evolution, admitted under pressure that he had, at times, passed gas.

Anyway, Ostrich contends, "the ability to flatulate must have been placed in humanity by some creating entity with enormous power and a sense of humour." And if this one aspect of humanity must have been created, then surely all of humanity must have a creator. And if humanity has a creator, then that creator created not just flatulence but incontinence, hiccoughs, impotence, yawning, kidney stones, and

projectile vomiting, from which one might conclude that the creator is either in possession of a very unusual sense of humour or is a jerk.

Your post reminds me of this:

Two strings walk into a bar and sit down.

The bartender says, "So what'll it be?".

The first string says, "I think I'll have a beer

OK Maure, this means you:-

Quit the insults - you say you get them - but if you're so great - don't lower your standards.

The rest of you:-

You're falling into his trap.

This fight is getting deep & personal! *pulls out M16*

"It's a bazooka!!!"

You say that Hamilton's mistake did not come from pressure. Ok. Why can we not talk about that without insults and violence from lewsiterics?

Once you start telling those that insult that their behavior is "provocative and inappropriate",... well, why bother, that day that will never come.

Thats because the only person being provocative here is you, with your sarcastic attitude which you use to wind people up.

If only it were true that you find it funny, dictionary man, if only.

Here you are insulting someone.

You're kidding yourself. You dont have supporters who steer clear, you just plain dont have supporters. I hope you don't honestly think that there are several people who agree with you but who are too 'scared' to say.

Thats because the only person being provocative here is you, with your sarcastic attitude which you use to wind people up.

Here you are insulting someone.

You're kidding yourself. You dont have supporters who steer clear, you just plain dont have supporters. I hope you don't honestly think that there are several people who agree with you but who are too 'scared' to say.

I agree with maure 100%. Anybody else?

Me, too. And, apparently, so does Jensen Button.

So please provide your explanation then of how Hamilton choked under the pressure.

So please provide your explanation then of how Hamilton choked under the pressure.

His whole race was pathetic, jem. What where you watching?

His whole race was pathetic, jem. What where you watching?

Thats not an explanation. Are you winding me up? If so please say now!

Fascinating stuff.

I love the word Trump - a word from my youth and not one that comes up in common parlance :D

Ah, Meani old chum, 'Trump' is indeed a wonderous word, especially with the 'p' emphasised. Its c#ckney rhyming version, a 'Donald', seems to be slipping out more often these days too.

Whilst you're here.... I found it strange that you didn't pursue the gas line with more vigour in that wondrous globule warming thread, surely the increase in veggies world wide increases the potential for the bacteria that produce hydrogen and methane? I mean, veggies eat more beans right? So all the sugars they contain that we can't digest, raffinose, stachiose, verbascose etc get gobbled up by the bacteria, more gasses, hey presto, everyone's blowing off more often, warms the Earth.

Anyway, it was just a thought, don't want to get into that heated debate again eh?

:stinker4kz: