Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Suzuka Qualy & Race

OK Vettel, Trulli & Rubens top 3, did'nt like the look of the McMerc around the track, 1 of the cars crashed twice!! & once again Toyota :blink: !

Happy that Kimi's starting 5th. Expect him to be on podium. Hope he protests against Ferrari's treatment of him by refusing to celebrate or touch the champagne. Or by smashing the bottle on LDM's head.

More like to fall to sleep when the anthem is playing. :mf_tongue:

OK Vettel, Trulli & Rubens top 3, did'nt like the look of the McMerc around the track, 1 of the cars crashed twice!! & once again Toyota :blink: !

Kimi can have a good result today or tomorrow, it is 8:54pm here now he will start 5th and his Kers can screw up some front runners strategies

Vettel wins!!! He was dominating throughout the race, well done aswell to Trulli, fantastic to see a Japanese team on the podium again, unless Honda got on the podium before! Hamilton coulda got 2nd but KERS & pit limiter screw ups cost him points! Button finishing just behind his team mate & which makes me think he'll be the new WDC even if he finishes 1 place behind Rubens @ Interlagos!

Vettel & his Kate (or is it Kate's dirty sister? or her horny cousin?) were hentai on wheels (btw, his tally is now 69 points naughty.gif ). The way he took off after the safety car...simply staggering. Hamilton let me down by not self-destructing in the closing laps. I was hoping for Kimi on podium. Trulli did very well to re-take his 2nd position. Kimi too did well to 'overtake' Heidfeld, despite stopping earlier. Of course, BMW helped Kimi by taking a whopping 9.2 seconds on Nick's 2nd pit-stop.

Sigh, can't help wondering that Vettel could have been on 79 points now... that tangle with Kubica in the first race & the unfair punishment at Singapore. LDM, are you blind? You can still dump that Spanish scumbag & sign up this German kid. German-Italian always gel well. Hitler-Mussolini, Schumi-Ferrari, ...

Seems the pressure is getting to Button. In fact, if in the next race, Vettel + Rubens crash out/retire, Button wouldn't bother with the remaining laps & just bring the car to the pits...that's how he's feeling now. It's tantalisingly near, yet so far.

I think Kimi's got the maximum points in the last 6 races. Or 2nd to Hamilton at least. Too bad Ferrari's turned a blind eye to Kimi's new-found determination. Oh well, repent in leisure.

Rosberg continues to amaze with his consistency.

LDM, are you blind? You can still dump that Spanish scumbag & sign up this German kid.

SD is not risk taker. If he is going to have another failure year, he is going to be fired, so he tried to play safe with ALonso. Hiring Vettel and signing him for 10 years would be brave, visionary and could bring next dozen of titles to Maranello.

LDM, are you blind? You can still dump that Spanish scumbag & sign up this German kid. German-Italian always gel well. Hitler-Mussolini, Schumi-Ferrari, ...

I am getting used to the idea that he could do a better job a Mclaren specially after abbas_gear's comments about the recent Kimi's form.

Kova... shoddy defence against Sutil. And shoddy attack on Fisi.

I thought he would be at least investigated for that, but I wonder, what was Fisichella doing/thinking at the pit exit? if he started to accelerate first how could he be passed so easilly and so soon? I am missing Badoer.

Not adamstrags??

No. I heard pre-race someone exchanged his motor oil with KFC grease. I have no idea who it was, but I heard it might have been a ploy to get him to quit his current team and make a transfer to a certain Raindrive Promasters next year. I doubt anyone within such a classy organization would have done it.

As for the actual race, I don't have too much to say.

Adrian SutiLOL.

Heikki KovaLOLainen.

GiancarLOL FisicheLOLa.

And that's really all. This would have been more enjoyable if Fuji TV had produced it the way they used to were they just rode on board with Sato in Super Aguri all race long, and then switched to Ralf during key pit stops.

On another note, SPEEDTV's commentators kept me awake. At one point, Alguersuari was complaing that "Barrichello is slowing me down," to which commentator David Hobbs said "well, then get around him."

Additionally, Bob Varsha of SPEED noted that Nelson Piquet, Jr. has found a new home; one that he deserves, and one that deserves him: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. He'll be racing for Red Whores Horse, which will probably become Peekay Sportz YooEssAy at some point. I hope his adventures in the trucksies go as well as Jaques' did (he probably crashed out of every race), and not as well as Speed's did (he somehow won a race once).

Good race, Sebastian at his best, dominating from the front. Good race though and the battles the SC produced were good fun.

1. 'LabradoRacer' - Agreed: Button's helmet resembles a watermelon. And that's all I will say.

2. Vettel was superb all weekend. He's not going down without a fight. I trust his Renault engines hold together for the two final races.

3. 'LabradoRacer' - Re: Ferrari and driver selection, give Vettel credit for signing with Red Bull for 2010 and sticking with his contract. He has been one of the few drivers not mentioned daily for the last couple of months in this "musical chairs" version of the silly season.

4. Re: Ferrari and 2010. The team needed to shake things up and for better or for worse the Alonso/Massa pairing should do just that. If it turns ugly, so be it. Ferrari has deep pockets and will continue to re-configure the team each year until they get it right.

Be nice to DOF. We want him to come around more often. We like DOF.

Well, some people are just so demanding! I mean honestly, seeing the greatest drivers race in the greatest racing cars, AND you expect a good race? Tsh....<_<

You're watching the wrong form of racing then. :P