Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Warning To All Australians...

Recommended Posts

I am moving to Sydney on 22nd January 2010!!!

SO ****ING EXCITED I HAD TO POST THIS!!! I am going back to university after accepting the offer (University of Sydney) to do a bachelor of arts, major in History!!! It's what I always wanted to do, and I have always wanted to live in Australia, so I'm doing both at the same time. So yeah, Australia beware... BEN IS COMING!!!!! :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done mate. I'm doing a specific specialty in History, but you'll love it. Good on ya. Happy times!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad you're getting a chance to do what you want to. Good luck and enjoy!

Indeed. The southernmost hemisphere in the world!

Yeah, but your hemisphere's switchboard receptionists can't supply us with red hot F1 news about the one and only BARRY MASON and his endeavors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad you're getting a chance to do what you want to. Good luck and enjoy!

Yeah, but your hemisphere's switchboard receptionists can't supply us with red hot F1 news about the one and only BARRY MASON and his endeavors.

HA! But we have burros here that can predict the future! My burro ate half a tortilla today. That means that OMFG LIUZZI WILL RACE ALONG WITH KIMI RAIKKONEN FOR BRABHAM AND THEY WILL BUY VIRGIN AND THEN WILL THROW A PARTY AT EDDIE JORDAN'S!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet you'll live in either Newtown, Surry Hills or Darlinghurst. Oxford St is gonna love you, Ben!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ben - Good luck to you; I'm sure you'll love Australia. In my opinion, any country that has brought us Mad Max and Dame Edna stands head and shoulders above the rest.

P.S.: Don't eat the Shepard's Pie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

australia is a big place, i dont know if you need to warn everyone in australia, just maybe everyone in sydney.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...