Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

2 True Religions/Gods

Recommended Posts

When will people of this forum ever learn :rolleyes:

There is only one church and its god is named Schumi.

I disagree,

Its the church of Lewis Hamilton...

Beer and busty virgins offered nowhere else......

@Alex.....Stop trying to convert others by offering free Monobrow surgery....its out of fashion.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 12:55, having dinner (or lunch if you're south of Watford) and open up BBC.co.uk.

First headline;

"Haiti quake effort hampered".

Second headline

"JP Morgan reports $3.3billion profits".

Feel slightly ashamed, I think. Maybe more than slightly. And I consider myself a right wing mother fcuker.

Wandered over to the 'make a donation' page and stuck some dosh in, and then I wondered if I'm wrong with my thoughts on the subject (that there is no God). Then I remembered when I was a kid and questioned the crap I got in school and the large pointy building; even if I'm wrong and there is one, there's no fcuking point.

Apologies for a miserable post. It won't happen again. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring it Chris! Tanita knows your little Henry secret too remember! :roll:

That'd be your religion though. :lol: -falls about laughing-

Sigh, I know I am going to regret this.... for the benefit of those other forum members (other than Tanita, Steph and Graham) who know the story behind Henry, I will spill the beans, knowing that if I don't its only matter of time before one of them says.....

One day, some years ago I was grooming myself in an <ahem> intimate place, please note I said grooming... when I discovered to my shock that there was present something that was not short and curly (steady Paul/Steph I know the way your minds are working), rather there was a long and magnificent.....

....pubic hair.

Said pube was straight, lustrous and long, very long - long enough almost to plait (no I did not try :-) ). Longer even than my... yes I know it seems hard to believe that a hair could grow 12 inches long :D It was really quite remarkable. I could have taken it to a circus.

I decided to name it, and dubbed it Henry.

Henry and I shared many a happy moment over the years, we became close. We watched TV together, had the same taste in fashion....

I did worry that one day the others may have followed suit and my willy would end up looking like a member of Status Quo, but no. Henry was unique. A one off.

Then one day I discovered to my horror that Henry had gone, mysteriously disappeared, not to be replaced, gone to the great underpants in the sky.... Henry left without even a goodbye.

God I miss that little dude.....

So there you have it. Grabthaw names his pubes.... wacko.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sigh, I know I am going to regret this.... for the benefit of those other forum members (other than Tanita, Steph and Graham) who know the story behind Henry, I will spill the beans, knowing that if I don't its only matter of time before one of them says.....

One day, some years ago I was grooming myself in an <ahem> intimate place, please note I said grooming... when I discovered to my shock that there was present something that was not short and curly (steady Paul/Steph I know the way your minds are working), rather there was a long and magnificent.....

....pubic hair.

Said pube was straight, lustrous and long, very long - long enough almost to plait (no I did not try :-) ). Longer even than my... yes I know it seems hard to believe that a hair could grow 12 inches long :D It was really quite remarkable. I could have taken it to a circus.

I decided to name it, and dubbed it Henry.

Henry and I shared many a happy moment over the years, we became close. We watched TV together, had the same taste in fashion....

I did worry that one day the others may have followed suit and my willy would end up looking like a member of Status Quo, but no. Henry was unique. A one off.

Then one day I discovered to my horror that Henry had gone, mysteriously disappeared, not to be replaced, gone to the great underpants in the sky.... Henry left without even a goodbye.

God I miss that little dude.....

So there you have it. Grabthaw names his pubes.... wacko.gif

:lol:

You know, there is such thing as too much information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:

You know, there is such thing as too much information.

Indeed............................ :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sigh, I know I am going to regret this.... for the benefit of those other forum members (other than Tanita, Steph and Graham) who know the story behind Henry, I will spill the beans, knowing that if I don't its only matter of time before one of them says.....

One day, some years ago I was grooming myself in an <ahem> intimate place, please note I said grooming... when I discovered to my shock that there was present something that was not short and curly (steady Paul/Steph I know the way your minds are working), rather there was a long and magnificent.....

....pubic hair.

Said pube was straight, lustrous and long, very long - long enough almost to plait (no I did not try :-) ). Longer even than my... yes I know it seems hard to believe that a hair could grow 12 inches long :D It was really quite remarkable. I could have taken it to a circus.

I decided to name it, and dubbed it Henry.

Henry and I shared many a happy moment over the years, we became close. We watched TV together, had the same taste in fashion....

I did worry that one day the others may have followed suit and my willy would end up looking like a member of Status Quo, but no. Henry was unique. A one off.

Then one day I discovered to my horror that Henry had gone, mysteriously disappeared, not to be replaced, gone to the great underpants in the sky.... Henry left without even a goodbye.

God I miss that little dude.....

So there you have it. Grabthaw names his pubes.... wacko.gif

I hate you intensely you big hairy old b#####d. You KNEW i was going to keep bribing you.

Well. I've still got the 85mph shart!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it makes me feel a whole lot better about my Simon the scrotum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someday USA will have to stop looking at Christian Fundamentalists (or "Unique Denominations" as Martin Gardner used to call them in his many articles against these scums) as just an important group of leaders for voters that should be pampered and instead regard them with at least (if not more) as much prevention as they look at Muslim Fundamentalists.

These guys were a liability for decades, being the driving force behind many of USA worst interventions abroad. They comments were usually full of hatred towards homosexuals, communists (homosexual and communists defined as anybody who didn't believe in the prehistoric superstitious crap they believed in)

Those guys are the real western version Bin Laden.

The problem, if you will, is when you live in a country populated by too many dim-witted sheep who are waiting to be sheared. These gullible Bible thumpers have been readily swayed by Christian Fundamentalists who in turn have been strongly allied with the Republican party for many years. It's "Onward Christian Soldiers" and they won't stop, they won't rest until they are back in power.

However, I digress. In the case of Pat Robertson, here's an individual who stands for everything that is wrong with organized religion. With tens of thousands of people already dead, and suffering continuing on a mammoth scale, this bit of pond scum has the temerity to open his big mouth and make callous, insensitive remarks... and he won't lose one sheep from his flock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn! You mean that my dream of selling the film rights to Spielberg is blown???!!!! :)

I read 'Spielberg get blown'. Chris will stop at nothing for his fifteen minutes... apparently.

Anyway. Henry wasn't a Henry. It was a henrietta. Thats what Chrissyboy failed to tell you.

Dribs. If your scrotum is called Simon, can I press the flashy light up buttons and memorize the sequences? :roll: :roll: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 12:55, having dinner (or lunch if you're south of Watford) and open up BBC.co.uk.

First headline;

"Haiti quake effort hampered".

Second headline

"JP Morgan reports $3.3billion profits".

Feel slightly ashamed, I think. Maybe more than slightly. And I consider myself a right wing mother fcuker.

Wandered over to the 'make a donation' page and stuck some dosh in, and then I wondered if I'm wrong with my thoughts on the subject (that there is no God). Then I remembered when I was a kid and questioned the crap I got in school and the large pointy building; even if I'm wrong and there is one, there's no fcuking point.

Apologies for a miserable post. It won't happen again. ;)

There is no God, but there is plenty of good old human nature.

I guess the flip side, John, is that if this were thousands of years ago we wouldn't be able to help any of them poor souls and may even judge that to help them may be a fruitless exercise in such a geologically hostile environment. So our capitalist society does have some virtues, I guess.

But yes, the contrasts of the headlines are shockingly thought provoking.

I read 'Spielberg get blown'. Chris will stop at nothing for his fifteen minutes... apparently.

Anyway. Henry wasn't a Henry. It was a henrietta. Thats what Chrissyboy failed to tell you.

Dribs. If your scrotum is called Simon, can I press the flashy light up buttons and memorize the sequences? :roll: :roll: :lol:

That'll be fine. Let me just clear it with my bollocks, Milton and Bradley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...