Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

Perhaps because since its conception it was just a mud slinging contest? Do not bemoan the low level of the thread, it's the standard you set.

He is not contradiction man for nothing...

At least the FIA are cleaning up the rules on this one now. That is a positive.

Honestly, what's there to clarify?

Can't help but think how long it is before we stumble upon some other unclear part of the rulebook, though.

Open by any page.

The way I read this "cleaning up" as you call it is that FIA lost ground to other "interests". Monaco has this thing with Schumacher, this power, that other tracks cannot even dream of. So FIA lost face and are busy now patching it. That's about it.

Oh. Is this a personal attack?

Cavallino is dead easy when it comes to things like this.

The truly amusing thing is that he considers himself of high intelligence and craft.

What was the condition of the track? Was it clear?

Weren't you watching the race? This is an uncharacteristically idiotic question to ask, don't you think? There was only one turn until the race ended and that turn was clear of any debris.

Besides which, Brawn order Schumacher to go for Alonso before any flags were shown, are you claiming Brawn can see into the future?

Actually, if you watch the post-race, Brawn explains right there, with proof to match. Go back and watch it.

Oh. Is this a personal attack?

I don't like Damon, once again I point this out to you. Now please tell me what Jenson Button who you claim to have liked since day one has done to get a mention?

Stop being such a whining little ****ing girl, accept the punishment, shut the **** up, and be a good little boy.

Yes. That was personal. I'm glad we've cleared that up.

-adds self to Cav's ignore list-

Tsk, if you can dish it out, you should be able to take it, you deliberately post provocative trash (saying the rules are a little unclear? Even the FIA admitted they're more than a little unclear), don't go all high school on me when someone responds in kind. Actually go ahead, I don't particularly care :D And no I am not putting you on ignore, I never ignore an attractive lady :P

Perhaps because since its conception it was just a mud slinging contest? Do not bemoan the low level of the thread, it's the standard you set.

Ah my first post was a spur of the moment thing (just to goad Alonso fans), I didn't know the whole thing would blow up and we would keep discussing it in this thread :P Meanwhile me and others made many sensible and informative posts in this thread which a lot of people didn't read judging by the sheer ignorance they demonstrate on the issue.

Tsk, if you can dish it out, you should be able to take it, you deliberately post provocative trash, don't go all high school on me when someone responds in kind. Actually go ahead, I don't particularly care :D And no I am not putting you on ignore, I never ignore attractive ladies :P

I just do what you do! And thank you for the compliment. :)

I sense the start of something beautiful.

I sense the start of something beautiful.

Go play with your rampant rabbit, prostate gland boy! :lol:

Ah my first post was a spur of the moment thing (just to goad Alonso fans), I didn't know the whole thing would blow up and we would keep discussing it in this thread :PMeanwhile me and others made many sensible and informative posts in this thread which a lot of people didn't read judging by the sheer ignorance they demonstrate on the issue.

That is why is such a waste to write long, sensible informative posts and easier to just misquote someone else :P

Nobody really cares about reasoning, and nobody cares about the actual relevance of the whole thing since the beginning. Somebody should remind you people that it was just a battle for 6th place we keep discussing here. And even the world battle is too much as it is actually one single move and the funny thing is that if Schumi would have been allowed to keep 6th place and Alonso demoted to 7th, it would still have not affected their standings on the championship at this stage (if I am not mistaken)

Basically, a waste of time. And we all got the bait.

Stirling Moss said he'd have done the same thing that Schumi did. Good to hear a voice of support from an ex-driver.

Genuine question. Roles reversed, would you say the same?

Does that mean he has to wear the casts and the fetching hospital gown while answering?? :whistling::eekout:

Stirling Moss said he'd have done the same thing that Schumi did. Good to hear a voice of support from an ex-driver.

That, coming from a guy that fell down an elevator shaft for failing to notice that the elevator was not there...I hope the irony is not lost to you :P

And it is interesting to notice that the usual bunch of former drivers (Lauda, Stewart et al.) and nobody of the current team members/drivers have issued a single word of support for MGPs position on the issue (I think Webber made some kind of comment, but that's it).

That, coming from a guy that fell down an elevator shaft for failing to notice that the elevator was not there...I hope the irony is not lost to you tongue.gif

And it is interesting to notice that the usual bunch of former drivers (Lauda, Stewart et al.) and nobody of the current team members/drivers have issued a single word of support for MGPs position on the issue (I think Webber made some kind of comment, but that's it).

laugh.gif He did? Oh wow, I really suck at fact-gathering and presenting a strong argument.

And yea, it's quite disquieting that none of the former 'usual suspects' have said a word in support. Oh well, pathetic jealous guys with raisin-like pricks.

laugh.gif He did? Oh wow, I really suck at fact-gathering and presenting a strong argument.

And yea, it's quite disquieting that none of the former 'usual suspects' have said a word in support. Oh well, pathetic jealous guys with raisin-like pricks.

Nothing like honesty to brighten me day, dear Jay.

Does that mean he has to wear the casts and the fetching hospital gown while answering?? :whistling::eekout:

We are talking about F1 drivers aren't we? Well good. Glad to clarify. So now I can say only if I can sneak a look and have a giggle! :lol:

That, coming from a guy that fell down an elevator shaft for failing to notice that the elevator was not there...I hope the irony is not lost to you :P

He was distracted by a woman at the time. Something we have all done :lol:

Roles reversed? I'm sorry, but I didn't get it. Schumi an old man, supporting a young Stirling? Or if Alonso were to do a Schumi, I'd be glad that Stirling supported him?

Well, to be honest, because of my violent dislike of Alonso, I'd initially say he's a cheat (he is!) for this move, but I suppose when I cool down a bit, it'd only make sense that green flags are a kosher signal for a driver to overtake. And I'd then not want Alonso to be punished.

He was distracted by a woman at the time. Something we have all done laugh.gif

The only time a woman made me walk into a lamppost (well, actually a pole) was in 2000. So i guess we can cut the old man some slack.

Weren't you watching the race? This is an uncharacteristically idiotic question to ask, don't you think? There was only one turn until the race ended and that turn was clear of any debris.

So you are claiming the track was clear.

I say the SC went into the pitlane to allow Webber, the winner, to pass the finish line first. I consider it the reason for the rule. Is it possible that all this was a scheme Whiting-Brawn to screw Alonso? Could certainly be.

Actually, if you watch the post-race, Brawn explains right there, with proof to match. Go back and watch it.

Everything is clear... to Brawn, the acclaimed genius who was short of deification last season. Strange that this season he is no genius at all and Mercedes sucks rather than blasting the field away.

And yet, Brawn sees what no one else does. Ferrari told Alonso not to pass Hamilton while Brawn said the opposite to Schumacher. Must be something in the rulebook... as if it matter. I still say that it was Alonso who deserved a fine, a drive through, and a 24 position penalty on the grid for the next 15 races... at least.

So you are claiming the track was clear.

I say the SC went into the pitlane to allow Webber, the winner, to pass the finish line first. I consider it the reason for the rule. Is it possible that all this was a scheme Whiting-Brawn to screw Alonso? Could certainly be.

Oh, c'mon, how do you view everything as fixed? And that too, only to eff up Alonso? Why not eff up the championship leaders too? In fact, why not eff up everyone ahead of Schumi, if they're that much into fixing? Doesn't make sense to target just one guy alone.

No disrespect meant, but your insistence that everything is fixed against Alonso seems far fetched to me. The first race, Vettel's car? You wouldn't say that was fixed in Alonso's favour, would you? At the most, FIA may have looked winked at a mischievous act or two, but by and large they act uniformly stupid with all drivers.

Roles reversed? I'm sorry, but I didn't get it. Schumi an old man, supporting a young Stirling? Or if Alonso were to do a Schumi, I'd be glad that Stirling supported him?

Well, to be honest, because of my violent dislike of Alonso, I'd initially say he's a cheat (he is!) for this move, but I suppose when I cool down a bit, it'd only make sense that green flags are a kosher signal for a driver to overtake. And I'd then not want Alonso to be punished.

I respect your answer. This is what we need. Total honesty.

Thanks for restoring a bit of my faith in this place. And no. I will not repay the favour in kind. :lol:

I respect your answer. This is what we need. Total honesty.

Thanks for restoring a bit of my faith in this place. And no. I will not repay the favour in kind. :lol:

I thought that after 10 pages of madness (to which I didn't bother to contribute because I saw George post :P ) we all agreed on that. I'm puzzled to see people still discussing it O_O

I thought that after 10 pages of madness (to which I didn't bother to contribute because I saw George post tongue.gif ) we all agreed on that. I'm puzzled to see people still discussing it O_O

If you had read the whole thread you would have been able to observe how it evolved from an informal and full of bad taste to an analytical and profound one. That's what really matters for an internet scholar's point of view. sleep.gif