Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Happy Birthday Freaky

Happy 21st to the freakster of freak, the freak of freakdom, the freakdom of frreakaholics, frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreaky..............2

Happy birthday girl. Enjoy the yardie!

There was a young woman called Tanita

She liked a sneaky margarita

She's funny and cool

And too cool for school

And is also a sexy senorita!

Happy 21st babes, many more anime conventions and good times. Hugs chica la bomba. X

Young, pretty, smart and witty - did I say she was young? All my best to you on your birthday, freakster. :clap3:

:flashingbanana:

(Always wanted to use that flashing banana on the assumption that it was sending out subliminal messages. "Paul is dead; Paul is dead...")

Thanks everyone! Wasn't the world mine already? Or someone was keeping it for my 21st birthday so I don't make a mess of it....

Thanks for the poems, very funny... if I was Murray I'd answer with one of my own, but I'm not good at it, sorry.

By the way, I like the flashing banana! But Paul isn't dead, try again. Maybe it's saying "Tanita is cool, flash, flash, flash, confirm you understood the message".

:D

Happy Birthday, sorry I'm late!

A slightly belated Happy Birthday, Tanita. All the best for your 21st Birthday, I hope you had a great day :beer22:

Woohoooo............Tanita is cool and she is going to flash me 3 times to confirm I understood the message :flashingbanana: . Even subliminal messages don't work properly on me :lol:

Young, pretty, smart and witty - did I say she was young? All my best to you on your birthday, freakster. :clap3:

:flashingbanana:

(Always wanted to use that flashing banana on the assumption that it was sending out subliminal messages. "Paul is dead; Paul is dead...")

Charming :lol:

Thanks everyone!!

None of *that* flashing I'm afraid, you'll have to settle for Andrés!