Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Hello Guys...

I was just walking around and come to say hello... how many of the old gang is still around?

Happy new year

Hey! Apparently, a lot of people have showed up in the last couple of weeks! Coming back to stay?

I wish!... lets see... nice to see you here Kati... how is Brazil?

greetings from mexico city

And thus, from the ashes of the earth a legendary figure arose to walk once again among the living...

Hey Eduardo! How's Mexico? Hope you watched last F1 season ;)

Un abrazo desde la misteriosa Buenos Aires

Old gang? That would be me, I guess. Hello and Happy New Year to you too, Eduardo.

In between being beaten up by my two year old boy (who would rather watch fire engines on You Tube than allow his Dad to frequent the shores of TF1) I still pop in to say 'hi' and see what is occurring (which is not much, generally).

Yep, a few of the old gang still around, although the visits are not quite as frequent.

don't talk about yourself like that Paul!whistling.gif

Hey Eduardo...whats crackin lackin mate??? Good to see you again... I'll have to check out your pictures soon to see what you've been up to...

I guess 'hello' is a more appropriate greeting from me Eduardo. A Happy New Year to all. I'm in week 3 of the flu' [after having my annual, free geriatrics shot] but the F1 news is poor and stale and I guess I haven't missed much.

A fresh re-start I think!... yeah... I watched every single F1 race last year... and now happy that Checo is at Mclaren. (I will try to cheer that team, will be hard to do it though) :)

I still am a follower of the Lotus team... and any other team with the Renault engine behind. :) (some things never change)

Glad to see you around... and ready to start the 2013 season...

Greetings!!!! :)

I still am a follower of the Lotus team... and any other team with the Renault engine behind. smile.png (some things never change)

You still have your old signature. biggrin.png

You still have your old signature. biggrin.png

I told you... some things never change! haha